Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jun 17, 2009 -> 08:30 AM) Does anyone wish that Nick Swisher was still on our roster FWIW? I really dont. I could just see them trying to force him in the lineup at all times and watching his average plummet again just like it is right now. His body language spoke volumes at the end of the year last year, he didnt want to be with the White Sox as much as they didnt want him on the team.
  2. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 17, 2009 -> 08:12 AM) um... what? greg775 hath SPOKEN!!!!!!
  3. QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 17, 2009 -> 08:00 AM) The crowd would have been a tad out of control. Why was Zambrano pushed back? Maybe he was up late last night IM-ing his brother drinking red bulls
  4. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 15, 2009 -> 06:43 PM) Joe is pretty old and he could possibly mix stuff up. But that guy is way too full of himself so it's most likely him making all of it up. It isnt him being old and making stuff up. He is just making stuff up.
  5. QUOTE (frankiethefixer @ Jun 17, 2009 -> 03:48 AM) In 4 years I'd love to see a line-up of RF- Danks 3B- Beckman LF- Quentin 1B- Allen DH- Viciedo SS- Ramirez C- Flowers 2B- Getz Cf- Mitchell I know it's highly unlikely all the prospects reach their potential but if they do we're set up for a great decade of baseball. Who is this Beckman fellow
  6. any estimate on gametime?
  7. QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 05:03 PM) I don't know why but I thought it was hilarious seeing Miz's head slowly rise from outside the ring.. Either way, am I the only one who is finding it very hard to accept Miz as a possible main event player? It is quit e a unique situation to say the least, with him going from Real World to RAW. I have to hand it to him, he is a little rough around the edges but he can cut a promo. this whole Cena thing he has going on reminds me of back in the late 90's someone(jericho?) calling out goldberg in WCW every week when everyone knew he was injured and wasnt going to show up. Although, Cena has been in the building lately, so I expect him to smack the Miz down down.
  8. I remember when MJ&H used to tease him with his cuts from when the White Sox won the world series and he was going "The White Sox won the world series, here they come here they come" and you could hear him running down the tunnel like a little kid. Bruce got pretty upset when they stretched that bit into december.
  9. QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 12:32 PM) I did not know Santa posts here. That is f***ing awesome. I am going to leave it because I actually thought I corrected that
  10. QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 11:37 AM) its not hard to simulcast at all... but you need to have a station interested in broadcasting you. however, as stated previously in this thread, that problem will become moot when the internet works its way into cars. I know its not hard to simulcast, but like you said a station has to simulcast for you. this chicago webio is trying to get by on Monsters in the Morning and everything else is just on the internet. That aint gonna work(especially considering how bad MITM is)
  11. Things like this never cross my mind. The cubs dont gave a damn if I give them 20-40 bucks once a year. If I paid to walk in the door, Im not going to starve or abstain from drinking beer because of the stadium I am in.
  12. QUOTE (G&T @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 11:07 AM) Eventually you will have internet in your car. eventually. Not very practical right now though, which puts this little business venture between a rock and a hardplace, and that is without Ponzi Hernandez running the show
  13. QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 11:02 AM) here's the thing... I think that this is ultimately where radio is going. Its cheaper and as the technology gets better I think internet radio will become more prominent. This particular internet radio station was done really poorly and headed by a crook, thus it had very little chance for success. Until they figure out that they have to simulcast on an actual radio station, its never going to get off the ground. People want to listen to stuff like sportstalk while driving to work
  14. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 10:57 AM) Seriously? H. Christ, I didn't even know that. The Cubs traded Derosa to clear a lineup spot for a 28 year old and money for Milton Bradley? I figured he was around 25-26 if they were trying to work him in as a regular. Hendry kind of lost his magic touch in the last couple of years
  15. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 10:16 AM) I predict that at some point during one of these three games, there may in fact be an alcohol-fueled fight somewhere in the stands. Bold, I know. you should go get lotto tickets
  16. Hopefully they let Trump "sell" RAW to someone else soon and make it a better angle. Trump is awful I just found this and it is fun to read Wrestling Urban Legends
  17. QUOTE (hogan873 @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 08:07 AM) I was wondering about that. So that was Bradley? What the hell was he doing? I think it was bradley. I dont know who else it would be unless it was an old clip of Jacque Jones
  18. I wish Bradley would do his little cartwheel like he did in santa's avatar
  19. QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 05:29 AM) Only 1 game will get played due to weather. The other 2 games will be made up in October when neither team is in the playoffs, which will be quite sad. DEBBIE DOWNER!
  20. I think Beckham hits his first HR
  21. QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 01:53 AM) Not going to happen. did he burn bridges?
  22. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 15, 2009 -> 05:02 PM) Without a 1st rounder I can't see what the Bears have to give up that would remotely interest Denver. eh, McDaniels doesnt know what to do with first rounders anyway, he is probably done asking for those.
  23. QUOTE (Nokona @ Jun 15, 2009 -> 04:59 PM) Wilmot, why man. why. LOL
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (longshot7 @ Jun 15, 2009 -> 02:46 PM) Finally saw UP - and of course, I LOVED IT, although I didn't realize it was so 20,000 Leagues/The Black Hole beforehand (in a good way). How did you like Partly Cloudy
  25. QUOTE (rangercal @ Jun 15, 2009 -> 02:33 PM) If we have 2005 2nd half/2006 1st half contreras that will= 2009 Central Division Champion Chicago White Sox. No Doubt in my mind. Will he keep this up? Likely, no. If he does, the rotation looks like this. Contreras Buehrle Danks Floyd Richard The hitting should heat up. If not, I still like our chances with that rotation. I completely agree with this

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.