Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Official 2008-2009 NFL Offseason Thread
On a side note, how much money has DeAngelo Hall pillaged in the last three seasons. Holy cow, 54 million?
-
Official 2008-2009 NFL Offseason Thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 27, 2009 -> 08:50 AM) I thought the cap in the NFL was hard? If not, what does the penalty for going over look like? Im trying to dig it up right now, this is the best I can find so far, feel free to add to it http://www.docsports.com/current/nfl-salar...-rules-031.html http://andrewsstarspage.com/CBA/12-14cba.htm
-
Red Kerr
QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Feb 27, 2009 -> 08:12 AM) I dont quite understand or believe that, but regardless what a sad day for the Bulls. The weird thing is both guys were starting to bug me towards the end but now that they are gone, Im a lil crushed. the Bulls were nothing before Red Kerr, is what that means. Kerr rooted the franchise, Jordan made it grow into something spectacular
-
Official 2008-2009 NFL Offseason Thread
QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Feb 27, 2009 -> 08:10 AM) How is it the Redskins are able to throw so much money around than any other team seemingly with a salary cap. It was just a pipedream but doesnt mean I wasnt imagining a Tommie Harris/Albert Haynesworth duo terrorizing QB's. they just pay the penalty for being over the cap and move on
-
Official 2008-2009 NFL Offseason Thread
Dan Snyder strikes again. It is really unreal how he just throws top dollar at everything in sight. I thought he was supposed to be some great businessman
-
ST Game 2: Sox @ Rockies (Tucson)
Floyd will be in the minors soon. I cant believe they are leaving him out there
-
Norm Van Lier
I noticed lately that Norm wasnt as boisterous and demonstrative as I was used to. He didnt seem to have that energy that I knew
-
Norm Van Lier
Damn shame that they stuck him in the studio when Red Kerr was being honored the other day. Thats a mistake they can never make up for now
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 26, 2009 -> 01:16 PM) Did you see Pan's Labirynth? Twisted indeed. I think his first big US film was Mimic, right? Considering that he had to work with a patently absurd and laughable premise, and a horrible script (especially the ending), I was impressed at how effective he managed to be with presenting the creatures as strangely believable. I loved Pans Labrynth. I found myself watching it on HBO-L the other day with no subtitles and I didnt even care, and I dont even understand spanish. Not even a little bit. I really loved both Hellboy movies as well
-
Music Thread
QUOTE (longshot7 @ Feb 26, 2009 -> 12:56 PM) Nirvana - there's no one else even close. except there is
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 26, 2009 -> 01:09 PM) I normally don't do horror flicks, as most of them are just bad (IMO). But I have to say, this looks intriguing. And I do like del Toro's stuff. Del Toro is the new Jim Henson if you ask me. With quite a twisted side, of course.
-
Films Thread
I just saw some neat screenshots from a new horror movie coming out called Splice, here is the description some neat pics here http://screenrant.com/finally-update-splice-images-vic-5742/ edit: dont know why I used the word "neat" twice
-
2009 AL Central Thread
QUOTE (thedoctor @ Feb 26, 2009 -> 08:41 AM) in today's "water is wet" new, indians closer kerry wood is hurt. cleveland plain dealer LMAO, I like how the Plain Dealer is already leary of the KWood injury scenarios. Wedge sounds like he is reading from the Cubs 10 year script of how to deflect injury questions about KWood
-
ST Game 1: White Sox vs. Angels
QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 01:55 PM) welcome back farmio and DJ weird hearing DJ but not seeing his face meh, we only saw his face once or twice during the broadcast anyways
-
Eastbound and Down
QUOTE (BobDylan @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 01:05 PM) The first episode was okay. The second one was really, really bad. Yeah, but you arent easy to please. So thats ok BTW, Im starting to really like the bartender character. I like that he has no background(so far) but he is 70s throwback junkie. He was hilarious as the chauffeur
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 01:33 PM) Didn't the Bulls already beat Cleveland this season? http://www.nba.com/games/20090115/CLECHI/recap.html
-
ST Game 1: White Sox vs. Angels
QUOTE (Heads22 @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 01:40 PM) The overreactions cannot arrive soon enough. did they leave at some point?
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 12:51 PM) Got punched in the face again last night(got blind sided when I was trying to get this girl out of the middle of the fight). s***'s been fun down here lately. Did you get politely escorted out by a member of the Karyiannis family
-
JOE.CREDE. = Twinkie
QUOTE (MO2005 @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 11:34 AM) Alright lets just wait till halfway through the season when everyone is whining and crying that we need Crede back! Only a few will do that. And they will conveniently gloss over the back injury that forced him to miss about a season and a half in the last 4 years. Geddovait He Gawn
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 10:35 AM) I ate a box yesterday. Just to prove you could?
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (DBAHO @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 09:55 AM) Did anyone eat lots of Pancakes yesterday? Bartolo did. But thats nothing new
-
Eastbound and Down
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 09:42 AM) How are you guys not loving this show? He's hilarious. I was a little suprised at how it becomes serious at times though. Still, solid A again for me. With FotC HBO has a good solid hour of comedy. See, that keeps throwing me off too. Its totally crass humor and then all the sudden they try and humanize kenny powers. At least Kenny Powers isnt buying into what they are selling him
-
ST Game 1: White Sox vs. Angels
QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 09:51 AM) The start of our 4th place campaign. saved for later crow eating, or deletion when you turn out to be right
-
ST Game 1: White Sox vs. Angels
If the Sox lose this one the season is so over. I just dont think they will be able to recover from it. What? Its February 25th?
-
Eastbound and Down
QUOTE (BobDylan @ Feb 24, 2009 -> 04:50 PM) Eh, I'll give this show one more episode. This does not surprise me, lol