Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. There is nothing better than a Honeycrisp apple in the fall. Its basically the solid form of Apple Cider
  2. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    "You named your kid after some movie? What did you name this kid, Shrek?"
  3. QUOTE (chw42 @ Feb 16, 2009 -> 04:45 PM) It seems kind of weird to lose weight while having an injury that prohibits you from walking or doing any excessive exercises. But it's good for Jose. He was in the pool at the end of the season. They said he really attacked the rehab regimen as early as he could.
  4. Man he was freaking ripped in 2000
  5. QUOTE (lostfan @ Feb 16, 2009 -> 04:15 PM) So here is a bulletin my brother puts up on Myspace. sunday feb 15th sucked ass. actually it all wasnt so bad... till i left for work. then fate itself bent me over and f***ed me in the ass. i prolly could of enjoyed the day even with the inevitable dick in my ass if it werent for the fact that fate has a massive phallus and the blood leaking from my anus did not provide sufficient lubrication for the friction induced by fate reaming my ass like a gigantic john deere corn combine. drink with me on tuesday. ill tell u all about it. your brother is quite descriptive in his misery
  6. Is it me, or does Tony Romo look like Paul Konerko in this picture?
  7. No charges filed. South Carolina drug dealers can all breath a sigh of relief
  8. I never thought Contreras looked so heavy that he needed to lose that much weight. In fact, I always thought he looked to be in great shape regardless
  9. QUOTE (DBAHO @ Feb 16, 2009 -> 10:17 AM) Agreed. And I've never heard of an Aussie girl called Keitha BTW. The aussie hatred they are building up on the show is awesome. Especially from Murray "I bet she is in the bathroom coming up with things to insult me with" LOL
  10. I wonder if he has already etched "US Senator" on his creepy gravestone?
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 16, 2009 -> 08:11 AM) Well, his reaction to his brother certainly wasn't serious. Either way, this is seeming like a highly enjoyable show! when he was arguing with his brother and sister in law and he didnt want to stop screaming because he would lose the argument, I could not stop laughing. His brother seems to be someone who will be likeable
  12. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 16, 2009 -> 07:55 AM) I didn't see the serious parts... It has SERIOUS potential, but that's about it. I really enjoyed this episode. Eh, his brother trying to bring him back to earth, him crying when he went to sleep. While it was funny, the scene with the bartender in the backroom was pretty crazy
  13. http://blogs2.startribune.com/blogs/neal/2...bout-juan-cruz/
  14. QUOTE (TLAK @ Feb 16, 2009 -> 07:05 AM) Thats a mighty busy 3 weeks! DAMMIT YOU BEAT ME TO IT!
  15. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    I enjoyed the first episode, but it seemed to get a little bit serious at times and I didnt expect that.
  16. I dont know how they can top this weeks episode. Too many dicks in the party Keitha killing a mudsnake in the dun The love song The gloves that look like hands hilarious episode, I was cracking up when Jemaine walked in with the crocodile hunter outfit
  17. Kyyle23 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Heads22 @ Feb 15, 2009 -> 07:28 PM) It's what she wanted. Not going to lie, though, the champagne and the lemonade were both frickin delicious. lol, never let them get to you, drink your foo foo drinks
  18. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
  19. Kyyle23 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Heads22 @ Feb 15, 2009 -> 02:16 PM) 12 drinks in 2 hours for a 135 pound kid with the tolerance of a seventh grade girl, and trying to get into a fight with a guy much bigger than me for calling me a f** after i gave my best friend a hug..... yeah, i nearly died. thats the first time i've ever gotten drunk enough that i honestly do not remember most of the night. Did you drink anything you dont normally drink? Tequila blacks me out, every time. It also gives me hangovers that make me wish I was dead.
  20. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 15, 2009 -> 01:47 PM) When is it on? And McBride is in quite a few other movies. He's hilarious in all of them. I suggest people see Hot Rod, starring Andy Samberg. The movie is great, and so is McBride. Tonite at 10:30 eastern I am surprised you liked Hot Rod, I thought it was funny but I thought i was one of the few
  21. Kyyle23 posted a topic in SLaM
    It is premiering tonite, I think there might be some interest on this site http://www.hbo.com/eastboundanddown/ Its basically about a baseball player Kenny Powers ( played by Danny McBride, Red in Pineapple Express) who torpedoes himself out of baseball and ends up living with his brother and sister in law. I was cracking up watching the preview last weekend, i think this is gonna be a keeper
  22. QUOTE (flavum @ Feb 15, 2009 -> 12:36 PM) So who is getting hurt or traded before opening day? Its a bold prediction, it doesnt have to have a qualifier
  23. Kyyle23 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Heads22 @ Feb 15, 2009 -> 11:38 AM) I nearly died Friday night. passing out after drinking one bottle of apple pucker does not equal "i nearly died"
  24. QUOTE (G&T @ Feb 15, 2009 -> 08:43 AM) First of all, you are comparing the enforcement policies of a nation to this particular police department of which we know little about. Do you know the normal enforcement policies of this department or of South Carolina? Even ignoring that, the internet can be a jurisdictional landmine. Someone from Chicago can post a picture of himself smoking up god knows where. Jurisdiction exists where the criminal act occurred, not where the suspect resides. That makes these case very difficult, not to mention the possibility of fake pictures and photo shopping. So, no, I don't think it's selective enforcement because this is an obvious case where Phelps admitted to what was going on and it is clear whose jurisdiction applied. On top of that, you have that idiot trying to profit off the criminal activity. Honestly, what do you want them to do? The idiot trying to sell the bong totally deserves to be prosecuted, I cant imagine a dumber thing being done. And I completely agree that the internet is a jurisdictional landmine, which makes you wonder why the police dept wants to get up on their high horse because a celebrity is involved. Come on, there has to be someone at the university of S Carolina who has posted plenty of pics of himself/herself smoking up on the internet, and all the sudden this police department wants to get involved and hand out misdemeanor tickets to Phelps. Its just stupid. It isnt a case of trying to catch a dealer
  25. Kyyle23 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Feb 10, 2009 -> 01:28 AM) You've never heard of Polar Bear? Every year Pinch opens up the beer garden in the first weekend of February and sells nothing but Coronas. Cali's is a bar right down from Pinch. Its a relatively new thing. It wasnt around when I left in 2004

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.