Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. he is one of the most popular characters in Marvel.
  2. Don’t care that it isn’t officially part of the MCU, Venom is Marvel
  3. well Miggy, you got paid this year by being on the roster. So there is that
  4. I wish we could christen the new board with a winners thread.....
  5. Found this pretty awesome draft order board with draft values The Browns are on the clock!
  6. In before caulfield mentions that Devenski used to be a sox Minor leaguer and that his nickname is “the dragon”
  7. Separate draft thread or nah?
  8. Police searching for 29 year old Travis Reinking of Morton, IL
  9. The rebuild doesn’t hinge on Giolito and Fulmer being good. If they are good they will accelerate the rebuild, but if they are bad they will not ruin it. The rebuild depends on some players in a large pool of good prospects coming out and becoming major league contributors. If you would stop your JR/payroll handwringing for a minute you would understand this
  10. Agreed with DA, nothing you can do right now is wait for some sort of progression by this team, because it is hard to believe they are THIS bad
  11. Now I’m trying to learn avatars to know who posted last in a thread lol
  12. It’s been a while since I have seen a pitcher fight himself as much as Giolito this season
  13. https://www.mlb.com/gameday/astros-vs-white-sox/2018/04/21/529710#game_state=preview,lock_state=preview,game_tab=,game=529710 lineup change SS Anderson RF Garcia 1B Abreu C Castillo DH Davidson 2B Moncada LF Thompson 3B Sanchez CF Engel
  14. The first time I did it I simply copied from giphy and pasted it. I watched it to see if it would post, and it was there until I left the page. When I came back I found the actual copy link on giphy and posted, it formats itself. Haven’t tried drag and drop yet
  15. Let’s be honest, this is like the billionth time he has indicated some form of guilt on twitter during his rants
  16. Well....it was a gif a minute ago fixed
  17. Shields is all of the garbage. I think I’m done with the leadership qualities
  18. True but that time it was less than usual
  19. Engel had no chance at all there
  20. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 18, 2018 -> 05:11 PM) Also illustrates how much MiGo being washed up hurts. Can't have him and Fulmer pitching back-to-back, as they will kill your pen It goes MiGo-Fulmer-Shields, no? That strikes some fear into opponents hearts

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.