Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Jun 16, 2017 -> 08:23 AM) Trump thinks Rosenstein is leading the investigation because he was the one who hired Mueller? Christ, our President is an idiot. No no no, he just doesn't -understand- the rules and decorum of his position and he is still learning. Where is Brett to tell us about these great things?
  2. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 16, 2017 -> 08:21 AM) ahahaha what is this even supposed to mean? Rosenstein "recommended" he fire Comey, Rosenstein hired Mueller DT translation = Rosenstein is investigating me Methinks he has been trying to get Rosenstein to fire Mueller and he will not
  3. QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 15, 2017 -> 09:49 AM) You are right, that is a big conflation I shouldn't have done. It so far has just been Gingrich and other former politicians. And Fox. Which, we all know, Trump parrots pretty much every day
  4. Tweeter in Chief is complaining about witch hunts again
  5. QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 11:39 PM) I bought a Switch and simply enjoy it for the fact that 2-3 times a week during lunch at Work, I can play Mario Kart with Co-Workers. Having that sort of portability is absolutely critical. Wish they had some decent Sports Games though. Time to bring back Mario Golf or something... EA is releasing FIFA 18 soon, I think Madden is on the way shortly afterwards. I hope Mario Golf comes back though, that was always fun. Mario baseball too for that matter
  6. Sorry to hear that Soxfan49
  7. QUOTE (maxjusttyped @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 07:47 PM) People post /s on sarcasm posts here all the time. This is the only place I've seen people do that, but they do. Green font is the normal indicator here. It's not a big deal or anything but I can't recall the /s either unless I just never noticed it
  8. QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 01:17 PM) Probably a little late to screw the idiots involved with this, but a step in the right direction? http://www.wxyz.com/news/local-news/invest...ho-commit-fraud Considering Snyder signed that bill, I'm SURE it is too late to get these idiots
  9. yea, Gamecube had some fun games but I wouldnt say it had the best games
  10. QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 10:01 AM) Dems own this, like it or not. poor taste or not. Sure alpha https://twitter.com/randpaul/status/746022114042478592
  11. "I PROMISE TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOD" *sits down. lies immediately*
  12. Metroid Prime 4 Mario Odyssey Solo Yoshi game Kirby Game Rocket League Zelda DLC Fire Emblem Warriors Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Pokken Tournament ARMs Splatoon 2 that was a pretty impressive half hour of new stuff, Nintendo
  13. Let's win again yay
  14. QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 13, 2017 -> 08:37 AM) Just a horrible NBA season and there is no reason to expect next year to be any different. My NBA interest is at an all time low (even lower than the dreadful stretch in the middle of the 2000s). What a time to be alive? I kid I kid J4L
  15. QUOTE (KagakuOtoko @ Jun 13, 2017 -> 07:12 AM) Is KD any more of a b**** than Lebron tho? No, he isn't. Dude beasted this entire playoffs, he is no b****
  16. Spider-Man gameplay looks awesome http://screenrant.com/spider-man-ps4-gameplay-trailer-e3/
  17. QUOTE (Sox-35th @ Jun 12, 2017 -> 07:24 PM) I just don't get how an entire board of adults can be so uneducated on the effects of domestic violence. My only hope is that you and your fellow posters are simply the outspoken minority. I hope to god more people here are just smarter because you are a scathing indictment on the education level of men in today's society. You need to stop calling people uneducated because you disagree with them. This is the first and last warning
  18. Trump considering firing Mueller. Let me find my surprised face
  19. QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Jun 12, 2017 -> 02:03 PM) Anyone have a boxscore anywhere? Their website seems to update boxscores 2 days behind and no archived numbers. that website was hot in 2003
  20. http://deadspin.com/internal-memo-instruct...n-ho-1796022176 Oregon State sending out instructions on how to discuss this Not a good look
  21. honestly, if Trump fired Mueller what would be the recourse?
  22. i dont begrudge that opinion. Like i laid out at the beginning of this post, this is an incredibly tough and risky situation for any team. He gets drafted and something happens, you wear that. No escaping it. Its like the Cowboys drafting sketchy characters x 100000000
  23. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 11, 2017 -> 01:05 PM) So if you ran a company, you would have no problem hiring someone the world knew asa molestor? There are many problems here. First, anyone who does this most likely still has a screw or two loose. It would most likely make his co-workers very uncomfortable playing with him, plus some have young kids, and would be scared to death of him. Third, the PR hit your team takes is huge. He has a right to work, but playing professional baseball is a privilege. He doesn't qualify. He would be around kids, performing for kids. Would you want your kid getting his autograph? Every team has a right, and IMO a responsibility not to hire him. There are millions of people with the right to make a living that can't make one. I wouldn't have any wife beaters my team, so you could imagine what I think about those that abuse 4-6 year olds. I guess what I would ask here, are you saying he should be banned from the right to play in the MLB? I think that's the tricky thing here, plenty of people(including shack if I am not misreading) think he should be able to play in the MLB but at the same time think "my team better not draft him, he needs to be someone else's problem", whereas you seem to think no chance no way he should not be eligible to play on the MiLB or MLB. Am I correct?
  24. Almost E3 week!
  25. QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 10, 2017 -> 11:23 AM) I'm not disputing that it looked like it hurt. Was just confused in regards to the way he exited the field and the rosy outlook reported this morning. Oh I'm not criticizing your account at all, I'm also surprised that he didn't get a small DL stint immeditately

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.