Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to LDF's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 2, 2016 -> 09:14 AM) So I have been looking into these and they seem to have good reviews everywhere. Only $320 for smoker and grill is a great price. There were a lot of reviews on amazon and they gave it 4 1/2 stars and most people gushed over how much they love the thing. I think I may just buy one. They looked like the big green egg, just red
  2. I think you might be able to go to the IDOT website and get it taken care of without the email. You have a month after it expires though
  3. QUOTE (harkness @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 07:40 PM) Yeah I say so much that is different from other posters... okay. So you think "he sucks lets trade him" passive aggressive post is mature and well balanced? Okay boss. ??
  4. This really happened. I seent it with my eyes
  5. Cat Albers delivers in the clutch
  6. Dan Haren is going hard at Marlon Byrd on Twitter
  7. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 03:17 PM) You're not jumping to conclusions, but have concluded they're doing reshoots to include a character? I didn't say that, Joshua Strong said that. I just responded to it QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 03:15 PM) Reshoots happen in any movie with a budget to back it. Mad Max Fury Road had some of the most extensive reshoots in history. That turned out okay. There isn't much correlation between reshoots and quality of the film. When the reshoots are announced with the tag a long story, changing the tone of a movie, that is when I get concerned. You have to wonder what they don't like about the current movie
  8. QUOTE (harkness @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 02:45 PM) This routine... Interesting comment coming from the resident chicken little
  9. Lawrie just blew up Walker
  10. 7th inning runs again
  11. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 02:02 PM) Looking at his batted ball stats, literally every stat is trending down since 2014. He pulls the ball nearly 7% less, his soft contact rate is 6% higher and his HR/FB rate is almost 17% lower. He just doesn't have any bat speed these days. Well he must be done, his first two seasons mean nothing and he should be traded. Good players clearly do not have bad months or even bad seasons
  12. QUOTE (StrykerSox @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 02:00 PM) So...interference. I'm watching on mute- I'm assuming chimpy is being kicked out? Good. Yep
  13. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 01:47 PM) "Tonally off" is the only pertinent quote from that article. I'd guess it's a little too dark. We don't have any info about the Solo role in the movie. You're jumping to conclusions based on speculation. It's hard to take that seriously. I'm not jumping to any conclusions, all I'm saying is I think shoehorning Solo into this movie during reshoots is stupid. The end
  14. QUOTE (Deadpool @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 12:51 PM) Multiple outlets saying the same thing. I hate that guy. Rosenthal or Byrd?
  15. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 12:31 PM) So Byrd should lose an entire season, right? I believe rosenthal speculated 162 games
  16. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 12:21 PM) Way to be ready Gonzalez He just needed to be woken up a bit
  17. Not good Miggy. Don't do that
  18. QUOTE (Deadpool @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 12:12 PM) Asking where the ignore button is is trolling or accusing someone of trolling. It's complete garbage. People ask that question all the time, it isn't accusing someone of trolling. It is saying "I'm sick of listening to this guy anymore someone show me how to stop" You don't have to be the board trolling afficianado, we got it
  19. QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 11:58 AM) Addicted to PEDs...LOL I think it's the working out, similar to bodybuilders. Byrd is ridiculously huge now, he has been busted multiple times. He has no reason to do it
  20. Byrd is just an addict, either the drugs or the working out, either way he isn't too smart about his juicing. Of course this is the same guy that still worked with Victor Conte after balco went down
  21. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 11:08 AM) I think we are too busy dicking around with Johnson. He's had two games and has been pretty darn electric in the minors (again) and was coming off some success last year. I realized he had the slow spring, but he seems to have turned that around and in his last start, he was pretty good outside of losing it in the 7th (not unheard of for a young pitcher to have to deal with adjustments making it through a lineup a 3rd time). He does give up a lot of homers though (not sure if that could be fixed or not). Clearly we don't like him, and if that is the case, we should have capitalized on his trade value (cause he'll make it as a cost controlled back of the rotation guy somewhere). I don't think they are dicking around with him, they have given him multiple opportunities to take a spot and has been simply unable to do so, and his loss in velocity is a really big deal at the major league level. I think the guy is just destined to be a AAAA player
  22. Yea I would love more Carlos Sanchez at third. That'd be great. Maybe they can trade for sulky pants Gillaspie too
  23. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ May 31, 2016 -> 10:43 PM) How are you going to say it's forced when you haven't seen the movie? They could be doing reshoots for a number of reasons. Reshoots 6 months before a movie comes out and adding a core character out of nowhere sounds like an ass saving maneuver. Apparently the movie has tested not too good and Disney is not happy with Gareth Edwards, and they are trying to fix whatever they see as wrong with the reshoots. http://io9.gizmodo.com/more-details-have-b...ne-r-1779744810
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ May 31, 2016 -> 10:01 PM) We don't know if it is, maybe the plan was to always have him in the movie. So I would wait till you see the movie before you call it forced. Maybe you are making s*** up Who knows!!?
  25. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    It is forced, there is no need for it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.