Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
STAR WARS Everything
QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ May 31, 2016 -> 09:41 PM) Since Rouge One is undergoing reshoots and the role of young Han Solo has been filled, I would be shocked if Alden Ehrenreich is not in the movie. That would be a strange and forced addition to the movie. He was never implicated to be involved with the Resistance/Rebellion prior to when he met Luke(outside of the now non canon expanded universe)
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
What the hell
-
5/31/16 Game Thread: White Sox @ Mets
While Hahn is in town he can just give Sands an uber code to go home
-
Food, Food and more Food
I saw what looks to be a knock off of the Green Egg, called the Komodo. Anyone have one of these?
-
2015-2016 NBA Thread
where are we all gonna live? Im staying in my place until eviction
-
2015-2016 NBA Thread
- Morrissey: JR/Sox don't care what fans think/want
Don't really care what Morrissey thinks so I guess it comes full circle- **SPOILER THREAD** GAME OF THRONES ** SPOILER THREAD **
QUOTE (bmags @ May 23, 2016 -> 01:58 PM) I think Coldhands is definitely about to make an appearance, something to help Bran get south. Could be a new or combined character (Benjen Stark). Ding- One Can Only Hope...
QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ May 29, 2016 -> 06:47 PM) "By that I mean that JR will approve of a managerial dismissal during the season." You must have missed that part. Mark I didn't miss it, but it sticks out like a sore thumb. I'm sure in JRs mind he is thinking "f***, I might end up with another Bevington"- One Can Only Hope...
What a terrible comp to bring up seeing how Bevington replaced Lemont. No more lightning please- White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST
Took first place and their balls all at once- White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST
@ckamka White Sox bullpen in April: 69.1 IP, 13 ER White Sox bullpen this series: 6.1 IP, 14 ER- White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST
The entire pen shouldn't be allowed on the plane- White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST
The starters handed the pen a sweep and they gave it all back- White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST
Jones gotta go like 3 hitters ago, Robin- White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST
Dfa them all- White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST
This pen is a f***ing joke- White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST
Nate Jones is not high leverage. He just isnt- White Sox Acquire James Shields
Your percentages aren't fact, either, caulfield- 2016 Democratic Thread
I feel like since greg posts so many BS far right articles that I have to post this http://www.pensitoreview.com/2015/03/18/fl...al-media-yawns/- White Sox Acquire James Shields
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 29, 2016 -> 08:41 AM) They almost have to try the first 3-4 months next year because Frazier/Lawrie/Cabrera are going to be free agents and they'll have a potential impact SS to ignite the offense in Anderson. That and the fact that Carson Fulmer no longer can be counted on for the 2017 rotation,you have to find a starter SOMEWHERE. Obviously, the hope is that they still have enough payroll flexibility to add another bat (LH preferably) and at least one RH pitcher to the bullpen. This isn't a fact caulfield- White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST
QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ May 29, 2016 -> 08:36 AM) Caulfield, I enjoy your posts, but seriously WTF. Lmao- White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST
QUOTE (Brian @ May 29, 2016 -> 08:19 AM) No faith today. Because Kyyle opened the thread. You are next, to prove that this season truly has gone s*** show- White Sox Acquire James Shields
QUOTE (greg775 @ May 29, 2016 -> 02:12 AM) I write this every year on a thread and everybody ignores my post on it. Why do baseball owners insist on signing guys to these type deals?? How many times do you hear about such a signing and in a year or less the team is DYING to get rid of the guy?? It makes no sense. It's just baseball teams using monopoly money. I mean if you are going to give money away, just give some more to your scouts and advance scouts. It is mostly ignored because you mostly ignore the economics of the MLB when you make misinformed terrible statements like above.- White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST
Well, superman of thread starters got a mouthful of kryptonite yesterday, so here is to hoping - Morrissey: JR/Sox don't care what fans think/want