Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2015 NFL Draft Thread
I kind of hope the Bears trade back if possible. Even if Mariota is there
-
2015 NFL Draft Thread
I don't think there is a safety in the draft worthy of the 7th pick
-
2014-2015 NCAA football thread
Illinois St vs NDSU has been a really good game
-
French Newspaper Attack
QUOTE (Reddy @ Jan 10, 2015 -> 10:10 AM) You mentioned a couple instances over decades. We're currently experiencing Islamist attacks on a weekly basis. Please, don't act like this stuff doesn't count because it doesn't fit your narrative.
-
2015 NFL Draft Thread
It will be interesting to see what Pace does in his first official draft as GM. I wish there was a Khalil Mack type Linebacker sitting there that could be the cornerstone
-
French Newspaper Attack
QUOTE (Reddy @ Jan 10, 2015 -> 08:46 AM) Man. Never thought I'd agree with Hannity, and I've been trying to give Islam the benefit of the doubt... I mean... I've got Muslim friends... but I just can't do it anymore. Radical Islam needs to be destroyed, and the non-radicals are refusing to speak out, and therefore are equally culpable in my mind. It's their responsibility to control and redifine their religion, but either they agree with the Islamists or they're cowards. And either way it's unacceptable. Ugh. I'm sorry but this is all kinds of bulls***. There are so many different sects of Christianity, and some of them are racist/prejudice/violent, it is not the fault of the rest of them for not controlling the bad ones.
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
Look, I'm not gonna say it's ok to wish injury on Hinrich. But it's absolutely ok for us to wish for him to retire and encourage him to do so
-
French Newspaper Attack
http://bit.ly/1BWOG9n Anonymous getting in on the action now
-
SoxFest 2015
QUOTE (Sockin @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 10:42 AM) Wow. All the tickets are sold out. That was quick. http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpos...=espnapi_public Very cool
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
Worked for me
-
French Newspaper Attack
QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 02:57 PM) I'm still trying to figure out how the Charlie shooters managed to stay on the run until now. The office shooting portion of Wednesday's attack took about 10 minutes by itself. Prior to that, they managed to stumble into the wrong address. Afterwards, they calmly drove off, but not before going out of their way to shoot the injured police officer. I'm not an expert in dealing with people walking around shooting things with an AK-47, but wouldn't those 10-15 minutes be enough for police in a city like Paris to get into position to at least follow the car as it drove off? I mean, I guess the surprise of the attack and the getaway car being there and ready could explain that. But jebus Christmas, this girl was holding people hostage in a store surrounded by law enforcement and helicopters. How did she get out?!?!? My wife's cousin lives in Paris and they are forcing everyone to remain indoors. She said it is crazy
-
French Newspaper Attack
QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 01:29 PM) We agreed on something. I felt a great disturbance in the force. The dark side, and the liiiight
-
2015 TV Thread
Its been a while since I have seen it, so I would have to watch it before i could discuss the little things.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 12:52 PM) Worth asking a question...let's say the Bears trade Cutler and go all-in on "rebuilding". What would have more use to the Bears, Marshall or a ~4th round pick next year in that case? Clearing out that cap space and adding a future pick could be the right move if they dump their QB without a replacement that can help them compete now. I question that another team would give up a 4th round pick for Marshall at this point.
-
The Winter/Spring Weather Complaint Thread
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 11:01 AM) And make him a 40 homer guy. Is Nasacort on the list of banned substances?
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 11:50 AM) Reading between the lines, I do not think Jay Cutler will be back. I agree. there certainly was no vote of confidence
-
French Newspaper Attack
QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 11:39 AM) Does she get virgins too or will she become a virgin for one of these muslims in the afterlife? great question, there has to be some sort of incentive
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Damn jason, what are you a court reporter? that was fast!
-
French Newspaper Attack
So the woman suspect escaped. wtf
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
I like the guy. Dont know if he can pull it off, but I like him
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 10:59 AM) I think this is true of a lot of coaches. Mike McCarthy is always late for his press conferences. You get slack when you have a superbowl ring and an elite QB
-
French Newspaper Attack
Im not sad these guys are dead, but I wish they would have spent the rest of their existence in tiny cells unable to see the sky. They got what they wanted, what they did will be celebrated among the extremists.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
i just have one request for the new coach and gm.....be on time to your press conferences. That used to drive me nuts about Emery and Trestman, they were always late.
-
French Newspaper Attack
QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 07:50 AM) They also have a hostage, because they're not cowards or anything. what do they care, they have virgins waiting for them
-
French Newspaper Attack
QUOTE (Tex @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 08:06 AM) We do not publish pictures of a beheading yet we cover the story. I don't believe every magazine, newspaper, etc has to include the cartoon while covering the news. Alpha's point was you can't cover the story without also reprinting the cartoon. I disagreed. A lot of different news companies run those beheading videos with disclaimers. Its a choice the company makes, but it shouldnt be made because of what terrorists want