Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. lol. Oh Jason In regards to that rotation, one of the things i remember about the 94 season was that McDowell and Fernandez started the season rather mediocre, but Alvarez and Bere started the season undefeated for like a month and a half, which nobody expected.
  2. I didnt think Accorsi was supposed to be the interviewer, he was supposed to provide Philips and McCaskey candidates and info on them.
  3. QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 09:17 PM) Did the Bears win yet They got participation trophies
  4. Bowles was supposed to interview with the Falcons tomorrow, but instead will interview with the Bears, and then Falcons on Saturday
  5. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 08:17 AM) Bulls play tonight, b****es. We get so see our bigs clown Rudy Gobert. I just want you to know, I blame you for everything that happened tonite Steve. You just had to say something didn't you
  6. Kyyle23 replied to shago's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 01:33 PM) Yeah, he's a pretty clear-cut HOF guy, IMO. His problem was he excelled at things that were underappreciated by the public (not necessarily by players/managers) at the time he was active. And he also played in the same timeframe of the greatest lead off hitter and base stealer of all time. Quite a shadow to get out from under
  7. Timofey Mozgov to the Cavaliers for 2 protected first rounders
  8. I didnt like his tendency to f*** around for the first half and then play the comeback game
  9. Tim Jennings arrested in Georgia for speeding, DUI, and reckless driving. so there is that
  10. QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 09:24 AM) I can't stop laughing at this: https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/F1E9CE5B1A...f8aYVC51.1g81vs Not the only crazy vine to come out of that game,lol https://vine.co/v/OpaTe1dvZQT
  11. Kyyle23 replied to LDF's topic in SLaM
    Agent Carter actually wasnt bad, It was a lot better start than Agents of SHIELD. There were a lot of Captain America flashbacks, and I was glad that they kept the same actor(Dominic Cooper) as Howard Stark, and it seems like he is going to be a mainstay. I dont know if they will be able to maintain it, but it was an interesting pilot.
  12. Yesterday I was listening to The Score and Mully mentioned that Gasol has 75 blocks this season, and Boozer had 92 the entire time he was with the Bulls.
  13. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 6, 2015 -> 03:55 PM) The guy added a whole addition himself and the plumbing and HVAC is just half-assed. He cut some corners, for example, instead of peeling off the old wooden siding, adding insulation and putting on siding, he just put new siding over the old one. That sounds like a wonderful little place for things to go like carpenter ants
  14. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 6, 2015 -> 03:39 PM) Easy answer, medium rare. Unless the steak has sat a little longer in the fridge and is considered "sketchy"...in which case, well done, haha. But then you can consider it "aged" beef
  15. QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jan 6, 2015 -> 03:19 PM) My impression is that he's a bit of a loose cannon -- he'll do whatever it takes to be successful, even if it's eccentric. That's great for fans, but I get the sense that the MLB owner's club wants guys they know are willing to play nice with the status quo. I agree, his issues with the NBA office have really hurt his ability to get in with other sports. The funny thing is he has really been a lot better than he was at the beginning, it's just a stigma that follows him around now.
  16. QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jan 6, 2015 -> 10:53 AM) I liked Angelo a lot and I think he lost a power struggle with Lovie which reflects poorly on the Bears organization as Lovie is not a personnel guy and will never win in Tampa. If he stuck to coaching he would be fine. I understand what you are saying and they may be homerun selections but the fact that they both were passed over for Emery and Trestman by Ted and George leads me to be a little weary of them being able to make the proper decisions. It could work and it could just as easily blow in their face. Wasn't Ditka a special teams coach at Dallas, well there you go. Ted and George may have passed on Ballard, but Emery hired Trestman. Im not gonna hold that against them, they hired Emery to hire a coach, and let him do it I just want this process to finish, I want to know what to look forward to (or dread)
  17. This team compliments each other. Just like Butler said last night, it is not just one guy, they all work as a team. Gasol started off hot and passed the baton when Houston started coming at him. Butler pretty much stopped Hardens game with that block. I just love how he walked away from him like "whatever. thats what i do"
  18. Kyyle23 replied to LDF's topic in SLaM
    Shameless this weekend CANT. WAIT.
  19. QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 6, 2015 -> 10:32 AM) JR Smith is under contract for next year, so you can see why Knicks bit. They have ... 1 player under contract next year? The hilarious, needless deal they gave smith that came along with the provision that they signed his brother for no reason and keep him on the roster
  20. I love how they all immediately start throwing around variations of "all brawn no brains"
  21. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jan 5, 2015 -> 11:23 PM) Declined the Eagles too. The Eagles have an opening? I thought everything was handled in house?
  22. I'm not going to go all soxfest and complain that the Bears are going to continue on their losing ways like they did in the last 12 years, because in reality while Lovies tenure never got a super bowl trophy he did have a pretty successful run with a few pretty competitive teams. But I am pissed that they barely interviewed anyone. I was expecting Ballard after a charade of candidates coming through, not him being offered before anyone else gets talked to. That's total bulls***. You have to interview many people because sometimes you will be surprised and find a candidate you didn't expect. I have heard that Toub is head coach material though, he is very well respected around the league
  23. So Waiters to Thunder Smith, Shumpert and Thunder protected first rounder to Cavs Non-guaranteed Lou Amundson, Alex Kirk, 2019 second rounder from Cavs/ Lance Thomas from Thunder to Knicks http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=12125440
  24. It's being reported that Ballard has been offered the job and is likely to accept. Good thing they paid Accorsi to do his thing
  25. Just overwhelmed them at the end. Great game. The Josh Smith curse continues

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.