Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 10:34 AM) I'll say it once and I'll say it 100 times...if the Bears wanted to, they would be able to trade Cutler. Bills are just one of a handful of teams that with a league average QB would be playoff teams. Rams / Texans go along with them and then you have a team like the Titans who wouldn't be a playoff team, however, they have always been high on Jay and fan base would support him from his Vandy days. I think Jay ends up in one of those 4 places, if the Bears make a wholesale organizational change (top down) and the new team isn't interested in keeping Jay and would prefer to start from scratch. I'd even say a team like Arizona might be interested, depending on Palmer's long-term health. They can't just waste that defense. would that be possible after giving Palmer all of that new paper three days before he tore up his knee? You would have to think their cap would be mangled next season if they brought cutler in too
-
Are we really that good?
QUOTE (mataipaepae @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 09:20 AM) Why is WAR the end all be all? It certainly is not
-
And "it" begins once again
X should be skipped
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 08:41 AM) I just don't know how the Cardinals are going to win another game with Ryan Lindley at QB. It has to suck to get this far and have all of your QB(s) get hurt. FIFY
-
The Winter/Spring Weather Complaint Thread
OMG WEEKEND FULL OF 50s AND FOG I HATES IT SO MUCH
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 06:45 AM) It was a spur of the moment thing. And funny enough, that spur of the moment couple of texts was probably better than anything that WWE writers did last night.(Main PPV-wise, since you guys are pretty sucked into NXT)
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 06:19 AM) I wasn't alone in the matter. I had a feeling you guys were doing that, thats why I didnt respond too much to it besides asking if it was a squash. I just question why you chose that match, I just dont care about Swagger or Rusev, you would have been better off if you told me Lana was fired.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 06:09 AM) I was enjoying it despite the awful crowd and than that ending happened. Pointless. Kyyle, what did you think of the Rusev/Swagger finish? lol, exactly what I thought would happen until you went into troll mode.
-
Hawk thinks that Hahn isn't done yet
http://www.csnchicago.com/white-sox/hawk-h...hicago-baseball Say what you will about Hawk, but he called this offseason. I am gonna give him the benefit of the doubt
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 03:21 PM) That could be a costly loss for GB, they ain't beating the Seahawks in Seattle. Seattle needs the Cardinals to fall apart, otherwise Green Bay would be hosting
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
I think Jordy Nelson had a real life Space Jam incident
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
Noah doubtful tonite vs Heat
-
Sox acquire Jeff Samardzija and Michael Ynoa
QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 10:08 AM) A part of me still want the Sox to give Ynoa a shot at starting. He was really good as a starter in 2013 in A ball, and didn't exactly light the world on fire as a reliever last year. Hate to see a "once in a generation" pitcher end up being a reliever without getting another shot with the new team. I think his arm and shoulder issues are forcing them to convert him. Who knows though, maybe Coop finds a delivery flaw and works it out, maybe he throws one pitch and TJS
-
Get Out to Support This Team
QUOTE (WKamm @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 07:07 AM) After they signed a cheater? Hell, no!!!! Ok. Stay home. Nbd
-
Did the sox hit all of their offseason targets
-
Sox sign Melky Cabrera
QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 08:30 AM) Not to be a party pooper, but are other beat guys reporting it yet? I need to get on the twittah. Levine should be axed if it's false. ESPN has it on their front page. This means it is unassailable truth
-
Sox sign Melky Cabrera
QUOTE (flavum @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 08:27 AM) No, that's Saturdays at 8-10. He was on. The score is so weird on the weekends, no idea why they stream syndicated crap instead of the local shows
-
Sox sign Melky Cabrera
QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 08:22 AM) Yeah, same here. f***ing sucks. I think the show Bruce Levine hosts comes on at 9
-
Sox sign Melky Cabrera
Could we have asked for a better offseason? Damn I want spring training to start now
-
Sox sign Melky Cabrera
QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Dec 13, 2014 -> 11:45 PM) Quintana is good. Melky is is probably not anymore. He was just fine last season and the season before
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Martz is no savior. if he was such a great OC he would be employed right now.
-
Predict The Next Move
I didn't realize that Bryce Harper filed a grievance with the union in order to void terms the final year of his contract, the 2015 season. (Typical Boras douche move) I would be all about bringing him to the Sox for this season if things have gotten past the point of repair with Rizzo. f*** it, go for it
-
2014-2015 NCAA football thread
QUOTE (kev211 @ Dec 13, 2014 -> 05:31 PM) ISU winning 45-20 in the quarterfinals of the FCS playoffs. MVC is representing well.
-
The Central
QUOTE (LDF @ Dec 12, 2014 -> 12:42 PM) it is not that bad, considering. Considering what?
-
Predict The Next Move
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 13, 2014 -> 01:47 PM) How exactly are we going to make Viciedo's offense something other than offensive? Love