Everything posted by Kyyle23
- White Sox vs Reds @ 3 PM
-
Tyler Flowers is your 2014 starting catcher
QUOTE (Marty34 @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 12:15 PM) That's never been what I've said. You are right, I forgot "reinsdorf gives me the sads"
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 11:57 AM) I wonder what Brian Urlacher thinks. "FOOD. GIRLS. BEARS MAKE ANGRY. FOOD. COMCAST."
-
Tyler Flowers is your 2014 starting catcher
QUOTE (Marty34 @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 12:06 PM) This is the reason you should stay out of these conversations. Roster rollover with no way to sustain success means exactly what? If I defined it by what you say, trade all good players, who cares about picks, spend 200 million because Chicago.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
I think Seattle has to be very conscious of their upcoming salary commitments to young players
-
Tyler Flowers is your 2014 starting catcher
QUOTE (Marty34 @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 11:44 AM) It's better to sign a guy a year or two early when the team is rebuilding than to wait because 1.) it's cheaper, 2.) the core will be a year or two younger when that contract rolls off the books. Your theories on cores and payroll point to nothing but a constant roster rollover with no way to sustain success. All you do is continue to take the finish line and move it back in order to justify what you want them to do with the money that you have earmarked for spending. This is why I barely get involved with any argument you lead. It isn't worth my(or anyone else for that matter) time to discuss something that you will change your mind on in 3 months. Or 3 minutes.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Aaaaaugh! Kiss of death!
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
You guys forget, the Bears have signed 6 DEs so far this offseason. Jared Allen will definitely have time to be fresh for late in the season
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 09:32 AM) A big hint something was coming was with the Cutler contract conversion that was just done.- 2014 MLB catch-all thread
Starlin Marte extends with Pittsburgh for 6/31M- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
I'm interested to hear what Allen says in his press conference. It is very curious to me that he chose the Bears over a chance with the Seahawks. Obviously I don't know what the hangup is with the seahawks(probably amount of money) but you would think he would take less to play on a instant SB contender- The Official 2014 Opening Day thread
I would hope the sox wouldn't win a bidding war for the disappointing often injured Colby Rasmus. Someone else can deal with that headache- 2014 ♪♫ Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 08:12 AM) Yeah, man, that's a killer duo in 2003. Lol, look at some of the headliners of the last couple years. Foo fighters, nin, tool, let's not pretend like every year the main headliner is some awesome new act that has been tearing it up for two years.- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
I wonder if Viking fans are pissed that they traded Allen for Wooten- 2014 ♪♫ Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 07:38 AM) Underwhelming. http://www.lollapalooza.com/2014-lineup/ There are still a lot of acts I would want to see on that list, especially Eminem and Outkast- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
So basically Emery went out and got the top two available DEs against the run, and against the pass.- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Bears agree to 4 year deal with Jared Allen And Emery is king of pimp daddies- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
The NFL will penalize the goalpost dunk next season Laaaaaaaaame- 2014 Official Win Prediction Thread
QUOTE (Marty34 @ Mar 25, 2014 -> 02:22 PM) I'm not making any prediction. I am jacks complete lack of surprise- 2014 Official Win Prediction Thread
f*** it, I'm going to go super optimist overboard and say 87-75- 2013-2014 NHL thread
@JayZawaski670: Barry Rozner reporting Patrick Kane's injury as a Grade 1 MCL sprain.- ST: 3/24vs Mariners
Glad to see Abreu back in there, now I am definitely making time to watch today- Sox make more roster moves
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 24, 2014 -> 10:30 AM) Why would people be angry? Many here have thought losing for draft picks is the proper strategy? If Baez and Bryant were White Sox prospects, and if the Sox have won the bidding war with the Cubs for Soler, I think most here would more pleased with the prospect of future White Sox seasons than they are right now. Yea I am sure they would totally overlook the 3 years of last place because they managed to draft high, and be happy about it. Tanking has worked out so well for so many major league teams- Sox make more roster moves
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 24, 2014 -> 10:21 AM) Yes, but you said that after the fact. You included him him your original White Sox core. I hope the Cubs suck forever. The fact is, if their pieces were White Sox pieces, you would be talking them up more than you are talking up Matt Davidson right now. Some of these guys on both teams are going to not amount to much. Right now, the Cubs have more room for error just because they have more highly thought of prospects. If the Cubs prospects were the Sox prospects, then the Sox would have had 3 straight 90 loss teams and another one possible, and I think the discussion here would be more medieval and angry - 2014-2015 NFL Football thread