Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. The only problem I had was only letting Cleto see one hitter, and then letting Jones see too many. Downs can't walk Mauer though, that's his job as LOOGY. If he gets a hit, that sucks , but don't give him a free pass
  2. QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 02:14 PM) I love how Noah turned up his game just after Bernstein started that idiotic meme that he only was good against garbage centers. Speigel and Mac have been hammering him about that. They always play "Why dont you eat your big mac and shut up" whenever they bring it up
  3. QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 02:10 PM) Where did we find this Adam Dunn? (unintelligable and rude response)
  4. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 02:09 PM) I like Abreu. he is a pleasant fellow
  5. QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 02:07 PM) and then come out later and say " I made a mistake...sorry we cant compete yet " PLEASE MAKE CITY REBUILD STADIUM SO I SIGN PLAYERS K?
  6. QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 02:04 PM) Good news is we dont have to pay Edwin's clone a load of money we will let theo do that next year
  7. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 12:19 PM) ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 45m Diminished velocity could be the root of CC Sabathia's struggles: Last night he failed to exceed 91 mph on any pitch and his fastball avg 89 SEND HIM BACK TO THE BUFFET
  8. A graphic came up on the game the other day that Noah has the most assists(106) in the 4th quarter in the LEAGUE, with John Wall in second (101)
  9. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 12:08 PM) So you'll agree with me in a couple weeks when it's clear this is a firm platoon that it was a terrible idea? No, I dont make snap judgements on this team based on 1, 2, or 15 games.
  10. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 12:04 PM) No because I don't expect the team to be 3 games out in July. I did expect that carrying an extra starting LF would cost the LF we might want to develop much of his playing time. And voila. yea, quite a large sample size to prove your point
  11. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 11:59 AM) I've seen this script before involving Rob Mackowiak. you are seriously going to compare this to something that happened 8 years ago, with a completely different coach/team/GM? Are you afraid of the White Flag trade this July too?
  12. Should politicians have campaign finance limits? Hmmm, lets allow the politicians to decide on that law, i wonder what they will choose.....
  13. if i could only put an AM radio adapter on my smartphone i would be so happy. so annoyed at the streaming rules and laws. MUST FIND PORTABLE RADIO
  14. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 09:14 AM) ...or Dexter becoming a logger. i fully expect him to come out of hiding in a few years when Showtime wants to milk the cow again
  15. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 1, 2014 -> 02:42 PM) They've upped security at the United Center too, with a longer pat down and metal detector swipe, it's slowed the entrance process down there too. They mentioned on the radio today that the new conceal and carry law is a reason for the uptick in security
  16. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 1, 2014 -> 02:34 PM) I don't own an iPad, or any of the other apple devices that movie is pushing, but if all the devices are synced up, then wouldn't deleting it off the "master" device mean they would all sync up again and the video would be deleted? Its a strange and preventable concept for sure. I was thinking it would be more along the lines of what happened in trainspotting where the tape ended up in another video case and was sent out. Personally, I like Jason Segal, and this looks along the same lines as Horrible Bosses(which i enjoyed)
  17. QUOTE (mataipaepae @ Apr 1, 2014 -> 01:33 PM) well don't you feel uber important. he is
  18. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 1, 2014 -> 01:23 PM) He will return someday. Not as the manayer, but team ambassador,Spanish broadcaster, broadcaster, special advisor.... something. He burned some bridges, but he burned bridges when he left as a player. From the interviews I have seen with him, it seems obvious to me he knows he screwed up. He seems humbled, it could be fake, there has been some fake humility before with both Ozzie and KW. I think this time for him, it is real. I would imagine there will be some sort of Frank Thomas Day this year when he goes into the HOF. That might be a perfect time to have Ozzie return to USCF> I laughed at this part, because thats how he says it
  19. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 1, 2014 -> 12:32 PM) I know it's just one day but found it interesting. Abreu's double came on the first pitch of the at bat, in the other at bats he had a 1-1 count and two 2-1 counts. He went 0-1 twice but brought those counts back to even on the next pitch. he mentioned in post game interviews that he normally does not want to swing at the first pitch. His adrenaline must have been through the roof
  20. well alrighty then. Matt Lindstrom can get sarcastic lefthanders out, when they are 9-13 years old
  21. QUOTE (scs787 @ Apr 1, 2014 -> 11:52 AM) Lol c'mon guys, I didn't think green was needed. With you, YES it is. LMAO.
  22. QUOTE (scs787 @ Apr 1, 2014 -> 11:41 AM) I'm pumped for this team in general. Absolutely love what they've done so far.....20 days till training camp...Can't wait to hear how good Fendi Onubun looks. you are eternally the fan of the Indy worker. in every sport
  23. Matt Spiegel just said that he has a type of cancer that weakens his bones, he didnt come out and call it bone cancer but said that it pretty much caused this. Which makes me wonder, wtf are the angels doing sending him out there to do that
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 1, 2014 -> 07:27 AM) Between that trailer and TMNT, its a bad week I dont think that looks less funny than Bad Words.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.