Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. I'm ready for the show. Hopefully I'm not too terribly disappointed
  2. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 09:48 PM) I felt the same but I love the trailer. Don't doubt batista
  3. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 11:09 AM) They'll at some point have to do some recasting which could be tough. If they follow the comics, then Captain America is already recast, Winter Soldier takes on the Captain America mantle
  4. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 10:10 AM) How so? Isn't it an oblique pull? Those take forever to heal. Viciedo missed over 3 weeks with one last year. Because it is always something, that is how so. The guy is always hurt, and I am sick of waiting
  5. QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 09:53 AM) I would imagine there is very little opportunity to trade up. This isn't the NFL, there is a lot of diminishing returns out of the top 10. At the same time, the Knicks have no picks, so they would be trading into the draft. Considering the state of that organization, that is probably something they would want to explore
  6. This Beckham situation is so bizarre.
  7. Pacers lose to the Raptors, who don't even have Lowry or Johnson. And Paul George gets in a shoving match with john salmons. The wheels are off this train
  8. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    It still is really impressive to me that Marvel has been able to maintain a fluid and cohesive storyline within all of these different properties, and make good to really good(great if what I am hearing about Cap is true) movies at the same time. Kudos to marvel for this plan. In case anyone missed it, Kevin Feige said in an interview this week that the Phases are mapped out all the way to 2028
  9. http://m.si.com/4100165/bucks-larry-sander...rogram/df7d9afa I didn't even think it was possible to get suspended for weed in the NBA
  10. I don't know what happened to his fastball, but he looks like the default white pitcher in a Baseball video game
  11. Who started this game thread? What an asshole
  12. Aoki can put another nail in the coffin here
  13. QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 04:54 PM) I feel like our pitchers have thrown approximately 762 balls this season I wish this was so hyperbolic that I could laugh
  14. These walks are very annoying
  15. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 02:51 PM) Bill Melton just mentioned Royals pitchers James Shield and Pinieda Ventura...... :facepalm: LOL i dont know why we continue to be surprised. We should make a running thread of Meltonisms
  16. Champ Bailey gets a 2 year deal from the Saints
  17. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 02:28 PM) What do you expect when you ask the guy to drive the speed limit? What do you want him to do, leave his place early? Pfft. This is LA. He doesnt drive anymore. Fire his chaffeur
  18. I know nobody cares about my fantasy team, but i traded Puig straight up for Wil Myers because I just dont trust Puig to have the year he did in 2013. The guys attitude and the leagues ability to adjust are going to catch up to him.
  19. lol, Galarragga, Castillo , Bichette, Burks and Walker made a mockery of hitting in that stadium before the humidor
  20. QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 10:26 AM) Drives me nuts how Ortiz's steroid use has been nearly completely swept under the rug and nobody seems to care. He failed a test the same way and time that Sosa did and Sosa is viewed as a villain. (And I am in no way defending Sosa) This is the difference in treating people like crap, and being a nice guy. Ortiz got swept under the rug because he didnt go hollywood like Sammy
  21. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 10:29 AM) If that were the case, every Rockies player with some power will get 30+ HRs a year. "Some Power" is not the same as "Abreu's Power"
  22. Radio: CWS: WSCR 670, 97.5 ESPN Deportes KC: KCSP 610, Royals Radio Network TV: CWS: CSN KC: FSKC This is the battle of greg775. Recognize.
  23. I'm 50/50 on punk returning. If he does, that place will explode. I have to think he somehow gets involved in the Daniel Bryan storyline as opposed to Taker/Brock
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 05:13 PM) I can record 4 on one box and 2 on another. 6 shows at a time. #DirecTVpwns And they don't continually raise your prices.
  25. Sadly this is exactly what I expected out of Lindstrom. This is what he did last year while mopping up and setting up. Just can't trust the guy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.