Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Apr 9, 2014 -> 02:19 PM) I'm sad at my desk 40 hours a week. So what? that is 40 prime soxtalk hours, how could you possibly be sad
  2. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Apr 9, 2014 -> 02:14 PM) I always list start times in the time zone local to the game. at 1:10, i was sad at my desk
  3. hickoryhuskers, darn your time zone
  4. i think Hector was incredibly inefficient, and that was a problem well before he was shuffled back and forth.
  5. He is really strange about players he likes and dislikes when compared to himself. He was Carlos Quentins biggest fan, thought he would be a prolific HR hitter.
  6. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 9, 2014 -> 07:44 AM) Exactly. I mean, it definitely could be a ruse. But if those three are dead, I dont believe that Coulson has him going undercover.
  7. QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 11:11 PM) He seems kinda odd that he would off himself after getting a send off but seemed to be a good family guy now. Is it confirmed suicide?
  8. Craziness, at least wwe did him right at the end
  9. Yea, you zoom into a section and can select available seats
  10. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 10:16 PM) If she is, then I do not believe that he is undercover for Coulson. I don't think Coulson would have done that
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 10:06 PM) Well done Marvel. Well done. If so, then
  12. QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 10:09 PM) OR DID I Lmao. Open mouth, insert foot, wiggle toes
  13. QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 10:00 PM) I think that screwed them more than taking Darko. I didn't put weight on the Darko pick over anything else, I just think it was the start of a bunch of bad decisions that Dumars made after he seemingly could do no wrong.
  14. Feeky you picked the wrong guy to hit two homers
  15. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (The Baconator @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 08:52 PM) I'm with you. I keep scrolling through pages of DC this or Marvel that. Not interested. I'm just waiting for someone to talk about The Raid 2. Who's excited? I'm excited. I can't wait to see it
  16. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Very good episode of shield
  17. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 04:37 PM) Where was it last night? I think it stayed in New Orleans. Isn't it normal for the next day RAW to stay in the same city?
  18. The reason i said Darko was because of who was missed afterwards, and there was really no recoup for it. Darko amounted to nothing, and it could have been a player that cemented an even longer run of championships.
  19. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Hopkins has such a minor role, it really doesnt register for me.
  20. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 11:30 AM) Need a better result from starting pitcher tonight. obvious statement is obvious
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 10:49 AM) It's gotta kill Marvel that they don't have control of some of their characters. Could you imagine what they would be doing right now if they had Spiderman, Xmen, and Fantastic 4? This Avengers universe story would be insane
  22. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 10:05 AM) I think most of the movies in the Avengers universe have been pretty good, Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 3 were just ok. Just about everything outside of it has been either bad or just ok. People always talk about how bad Green Lantern was, but look at Hulk(2003), Spider-Man 3 and X-Men 3. Those were just as bad if not worse. I dont include those because those arent Marvel productions, those are Sony and Fox. The Ang Lee Hulk was pretty bad
  23. the serpent returns
  24. You have to think it all started with the Darko fiasco
  25. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 09:34 AM) They haven't done as well as Marvel, but it's not like Marvel hasn't made awful movies. Within the Avengers universe storyline, there hasnt been any awful movies IMO. There have been a few that leave a lot to be desired(Hulk, Thor 1), but even those movies look amazing compared to Green Lantern. I didnt hate Man of Steel, but the Snyder effect really bothers me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.