Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2014 MLB catch-all thread
Anyone see Don Baylor break his leg catching the ceremonial first pitch from clad Guerrero? I feel bad for the guy, it looked very painful http://deadspin.com/angels-hitting-coach-d...moni-1555821257
-
2014 Films Thread
- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Apr 1, 2014 -> 12:02 AM) Just got a chance to watch the Jared Allen press conference. I fully expected this going in, but it's safe to say he won the day. I like him even more already. Emery was hilariously awkward. Talking about buyers remorse, Allen taking out Lance Louis, Mel Tucker recruiting. Lol he was all over the place. I'm pumped to see 69 in a bears uniform, I think he is gonna cause havoc- Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Soxfest @ Mar 31, 2014 -> 09:24 PM) I get that, but they put some life back in the tag title while they had it. I agree, I think a big problem is they are planning on getting a feud between Cody and Goldust at some point, so giving them the straps is worthless. I wish they would go on a nice run and a stable of tag teams could be built up, but the wwe creative has ADHD and can't stay with one idea for more than a second- Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 31, 2014 -> 08:46 PM) IC. Tag titles are fine and the matches are solid. Big E is dull. Tag titles are not fine. One month ago they were around the new age outlaws. They mean nothing to wwe- Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Soxfest @ Mar 31, 2014 -> 08:39 PM) Cody/Goldust should be in tag title match instead of worthless Battle Royal match. They need to make the tag titles worth something first. I don't know which is worth less, IC or the tag titles- Official Squared Circle Thread
Does WWE drive Batista to the local Justice girls apparel store for pants every monday- AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 31, 2014 -> 06:12 PM) Abreu was one gust of wind from his first HR. And really, it was towards the end of the bat. Imagine when he crushes a ball- 2014 TV thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 31, 2014 -> 05:47 PM) Im any watch the premiere since it'll be on Monday when nothing else is on but no high hopes for it. The new show that debuts after HIMYM tonight looks brutal. Brooklyn Decker's rack can only hold a show for so long. They can feature her rack prominently. Change the name to BD Rack. Let's start a web petition- AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Gillaspie batting 3rd aaaaaannnnnngeeeeeeeer de aza starting aaaaaaaaug Oh wait, they won- 2014 TV thread
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 31, 2014 -> 03:46 PM) They better hope the mother is better than Ted, aka the worst character in the history of television. Lol, and you will watch every one of the bad performances and shows- Red Sox sign Grady Sizemore
put this guy at cleanup- Direct Tv live for free 665
there is a name from the way back machine- 2014 TV thread
- The Official 2014 Opening Day thread
QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Mar 31, 2014 -> 01:56 PM) Not a little, a lot. 5 years. I can deal with it if it's showcasing for trade, otherwise dumb. Cuban ages blur a little bit- The Official 2014 Opening Day thread
QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 31, 2014 -> 12:52 PM) Actually it's being dissected as if that's where we are not heading. i dont think it would dissected at all if that were the case. I mean come on, De Aza or Viciedo. Who cares. Similar numbers, one is a little older, neither seem to be in long term plans.- The Official 2014 Opening Day thread
not one pitch thrown and roster construction and lineup are being dissected as if we are heading to October baseball- 2014 TV thread
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 31, 2014 -> 09:58 AM) http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/sns...0,2121429.story I guess this means the War of the Whales is over. Iceland and Norway are still doing it, so i am sure it will continue- The Official 2014 Opening Day thread
Well people, it is here.- Name my future Son
Jordan Sparks and Thomas Edison. Risky, but I like it- West Region
It didn't matter in the end, but damn Arizona getting that ball seemed like an absolutely terrible call- 2014 Films Thread
QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Mar 29, 2014 -> 10:47 AM) Shredder is a white guy and Megan Fox is April O'neil. Michael Bay is awful. Really though, the whole premise is ridiculous. Who cares if shredder is white? QUOTE (Greyone @ Mar 29, 2014 -> 11:37 AM) The show got the axe (along with a few others) were because of the man that was in charge at the time thought kids wanted more of those live action shows. A couple of the DC shows also got canceled like Young Justice, and the Green Lantern show also cause of this. Thankfully that man is gone now. I'm pretty sure there was going to be at least a second season, I believe it was already written. Also Mon*Star (the main villain from SilverHawks) briefly appeared in an episode and that led to rumors that the SilverHawks were going to be added into future seasons, have no clue if those were real or not. I watched the thunder cats show and it actually had a decent story. I was reading an article when it got canned and you could tell the writers and creators were surprised, and they said they had written a few seasons worth of storyline. And yea, Cartoon Network did some strange things around that time with programming- Max Scherzer
QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 29, 2014 -> 03:09 PM) Why the apartment in Baltimore? Because they should have the crab cakes- 3/28 at Birmingham
QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Mar 28, 2014 -> 05:14 PM) If they bench Semien in favor of Suckham, I'm going to aire my grievances publicly. I'll tell you that. You better start typing up your statement now so that it can be proof read and edited and ready to go. Unless Beckham is traded, it's gonna happen- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Mar 28, 2014 -> 05:08 PM) He'd better have something to back that up, or else he could very easily get sued. @AdamSchefter: Quite the story.... RT @Al3xCole: Breaking: DeSean Jackson's gang connections troubling to Eagles http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2014/03...d_troubles.html - 2014-2015 NFL Football thread