Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Hawk just read a promo with a mouth full of food
  2. Eaton Semien Abreu Garcia Konerko Viciedo Ramirez Gillaspie Flowers
  3. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Mar 27, 2014 -> 01:30 PM) I liked it. I just wish Chris Nolan was running the show, and not Michael Bay. Would be cool if they made a dark and serious TNMT movie, and not a cartoonish action comedy. Hopefully the director was able to tune Bay out and make it how he wanted
  4. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 27, 2014 -> 01:00 PM) And Wade's 3 pointer clearly in-bounds that was called out of bounds for no reason. I don't understand why that wasn't reviewable. Any way you look at it, the refs were terrible
  5. QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 27, 2014 -> 11:48 AM) I'm fine with that, but I would appreciate announcers calling out Wade and James for how dirty they get when they are frustrated and feel like they are being fouled. They are KG level for me. When they lobbied for a T on Stephenson, that was simply awful officiating. Especially watching in slow motion and seeing Wade laughing and as soon as LS turned away he changed to appalled.
  6. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    http://youtu.be/nCjsWpM9zFU
  7. QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Mar 27, 2014 -> 11:43 AM) Did you see the play? There shouldn't be any further action taken against LeBron. I did, and I know if it were reversed, Hibbert would have to answer to the nba front office
  8. Let me apply my surprised face
  9. Lineups will be posted by someone else because I am lazy
  10. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 27, 2014 -> 11:03 AM) Players love Alford. He has always been a player's coach, for better or for worse. Well, the guy covered for a rapist. He obviously has his players back
  11. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 27, 2014 -> 10:38 AM) Can't be me. I think our LB corps sucks. Williams hasn't been healthy in years and Bostic was awful. I like his talent but he was a joke on the field. No clue what to expect with Shea. I have been waiting for your response on Jared Allen. You told them to go get him, and they did
  12. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Mar 27, 2014 -> 09:32 AM) Thanks. Welcome to the K-zone, tonight's pitcher. Dylan Axelrod. First person to raise your K in earnest gets....well they get to watch the rest of the game
  13. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Mar 27, 2014 -> 09:23 AM) K-zone sounds pretty cool, but why do I feel like I will try and buy seats there for when Sale pitches and fail every time. Because you will
  14. This happens every year, new food is introduced. I don't think this is the cornerstone of the marketing plan this year
  15. George HiLoL. If the Heat win this I'm gonna laugh
  16. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 08:33 PM) Still, "inflammation" after a start in the middle of ST on the other side of the world, might not be the most stunning thing. If it's really just inflamed muscles that's not big time scary. Middle of ST? Their season started, everyone else's starts in 5 days.
  17. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 07:03 PM) This should be an entertaining game. It is anything but. Very sloppy and neither team seems really interested
  18. Love watching Abreu hit
  19. Otherwise known as (insert dramatic music) "The NSS72 Conundrum"
  20. QUOTE (Marty34 @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 12:32 PM) Noted. Now tell me what you really meant by "Your theories on cores and payroll point to nothing but a constant roster rollover with no way to sustain success." It is self explanatory.
  21. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 12:33 PM) And if I had to guess...it's simply going to be impossible to keep all of them. So win the title again this year and then do the best you can. And Allen doesn't change what they are trying to do. They did it without him already, he was a great luxury for them, and a huge need for the Bears
  22. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 12:25 PM) I get that is a worthy consideration, but really their goal ought to be to win the super bowl every year right now and worry about the cap ramifications in 2 years when it becomes a huge problem and forces their teams dismantling. That's pretty much going to happen to some degree. Win the trophy again while you can. It isn't two years off though, Sherman is due at the end of next year. I think Irvin and then Wilson are coming up soon after. After just re-upping with Bennett, Allen had to be a luxury if he wasn't willing to take less than what the Bears offered
  23. QUOTE (Marty34 @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 12:18 PM) At least you admit when you exaggerate. You should take note.
  24. QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Mar 26, 2014 -> 12:17 PM) Is this the same Jared Allen that Bears fans were getting their panties in a bunch over a few years ago for getting to play while appealing a PED suspension and also for railroading Lance Louis? I don't remember the PED part

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.