Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 11:40 AM) @MattSpiegel670 I've got a source I trust on the official cap hits for the Jay Cutler contract, & the numbers are not as they've been reported/listed. SOURCE: The official salary cap hits for Cutler are as follows: ’14: 11.8 mil '15: 15.3 ’16: 16.8 ’17: 18.3 ’18: 18.8 ’19: 22 ’20: 23 SOURCE: Cutler contract calls for a prorated bonus of $10.8 mil for each of the first 5 seasons, adding up to the $54 mil guaranteed total. Thats pretty good considering he can be cut after year 3. Especially this season, that is not a big hit at all
  2. Hector was a bullpen burner, he was a big tease. Im not sad he is gone, and it certainly wasnt a bad idea, I love the return. I would much rather run Quintana out there every 5 days than Hector
  3. I have a very bad feeling about these Olympics. Those black widow bombers have already started. I really hope I am wrong
  4. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Reading between the lines, I have found two "V's"
  5. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 09:55 AM) You can bet the teams or the NFL itself will buy up those remaining tickets just to say they got sold. Heck, they already extended a set deadline on ticket sales. Clearly the rule means nothing. There's not a chance the games will be blacked out. I know it wont, it really would be a crazy thing for that to happen. It is just bizarre to think that Lambeau cant sell out a playoff game, no matter what the weather is. We all know there will be some stupid drunk shirtless people shown during the game
  6. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 09:44 AM) My friend's mom has a big burmese mounting dog mutt. It will sit outside in the snow until it's covered. My dad has a 200 LB Newfoundland. He sits in the snow like he is sitting on the beach. Right now he is sitting outside in the snow and -10 degree weather, just hanging out, and you cant convince him to come in.
  7. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 09:45 AM) You can see the game so much better on TV, anyway. Going to a football game is just about the social experience, and it won't be very enjoyable if it's -35 with the windchill Except if it is blacked out, lol
  8. QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 09:20 AM) I just don't understand NFL cap rules. Me neither, every time I would think it was unmanageable for Jerry Angelo, he would go out and sign Julius Peppers and I would be like "But i thought they had no money?" Im not even gonna worry about Cutlers deal right now, Emery specifically said it was team and player friendly. The guy has something in mind....I have no idea what it is, but there is something.
  9. Derrick Henry has another gear
  10. There is gonna be some hilarious videos of Alabama fans losing their s*** after tonites game
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    2014 Winter Premiere and Return schedule http://screenrant.com/2014-tv-winter-premi...eturn-schedule/
  12. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 2, 2014 -> 08:45 PM) Marshall's probably known for a while now. I remember reading he told reporters "Jay will be back" after the Packers game. Cutler has been grinning like the Cheshire Cat for the past two weeks whenever it has been brought up. He kept repeating "Phil has a plan"
  13. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Bad, forgetting the alphabet. I have only known it for 34 of my 35 years
  14. QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jan 2, 2014 -> 04:33 PM) Who will get the Bears' franchise tag now that Cutler is locked up? It doesnt have to be used, so maybe they just hold on to it
  15. QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 2, 2014 -> 03:56 PM) I think he'd be an over mid carder. Maybe main event with Heyman. With the coverage his departure has gotten online, I don't believe WWE has zero interest. Smoke screen maybe. I was thinking about how he had a long program with Flair before Flair left TNA and came back to the WWE, so they could pair those two up again
  16. QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 2, 2014 -> 02:21 PM) I've seen the reports about WWE not bein interested in Styles, but would anyone be shocked if he showed up in the Rumble? I think he would be fun in the WWE, he isnt spectacular but he is solid. Pretty much a death knell for TNA though, he is their homegrown kid
  17. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Two R's.
  18. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    quit hogging the "Alright, Begin" thread, Admins!
  19. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    I will. He probably will too
  20. Cutler, Martellus Bennett, Alshon Jeffery, Marques Wilson and Matt Forte are all going to florida in April to train with Marshall. I absolutely love that.
  21. Chris Kluwe discusses how he feels his activism led to him being fired http://deadspin.com/i-was-an-nfl-player-un...s-an-1493208214
  22. This snow is ridiculous. Please stop, im sick of shoveling
  23. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Dont forget to put balta in that joke, since he was the first to forget about the V today
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    BUSTED. Damn. Well, V isnt an important letter anyways. C is much more important right now
  25. QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 2, 2014 -> 12:22 PM) Lost in the Conte awfulness was the blitzer off the edge (not sure who it was) whiffed on Rodgers allowing him to get open for a few more seconds. Kuhn chipped Peppers at the last second and that allowed Rodgers to get open. It wasnt lost, a lot of people gave Kuhn praise for that, he came all the way across the line and undercut Peppers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.