Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Boogua @ Jan 5, 2014 -> 04:23 PM) I wonder if soxobama made the trip to watch the game. Are you kidding? He has box seats next to the press box, fully heated, for his entire family
  2. Every time I see him, Joe Bucks forehead gets bigger. At this point he is a Simpsons character
  3. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    I love Mario World 3D. Multiplayer can get a little annoying but it is really fun on the whole
  4. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 5, 2014 -> 02:22 PM) Andy Dalton's really choking in the second half. Dalton'd
  5. Jeff Tripplette states challenge reasoning as if he is arguing with the fans
  6. Danny Woodhead is the football version of Spud Webb. Smallest guy on the field and strangely hard to stop
  7. QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Jan 4, 2014 -> 10:11 AM) I still remember when Bevington walked to the mound to pull a starter, motioned for a reliever but he had forgotten to get a guy warmed up first. Good ole Terry. One of soxtalk was at that game, either ss2k5 or Dick Allen
  8. Indy done gone berzerk
  9. Is that a jumper that was stopped?
  10. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Chris Conte i still hate your face
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Knuckles @ Jan 4, 2014 -> 10:37 AM) Yes. I know the show has been a huge hit, however I'm not big on fantasy movies / series. I figured I will give it a chance. Im not giving up yet. muscle through, once you start understanding how people fit in to the story, the fantasy becomes background. The politics of the families are what sucks me in
  12. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Knuckles @ Jan 4, 2014 -> 10:36 AM) I belive both are mid January releases. In theater? Are you refering to Lone Survivor?
  13. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    zip your lips about ya ya brotherhood
  14. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 4, 2014 -> 10:07 AM) I think it's a great hire. Texas is a sweet gig for anyone. Recruiting is done for you as well as in your backyard, top notch facilities, huge fanbase, top paying job. The administration really screwed the pooch by letting everything get out about what they wanted to do with Mack Brown. If they had one ounce of secrecy then they probably could have had a bigger name like Saban or Mora, but no shame in Strong.
  15. Nix is a great talent, but that guy needs to get himself in better shape to make himself more valuable to teams. He has problems getting winded
  16. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jan 4, 2014 -> 07:42 AM) Charlie Strong meeting with his staff at 9am. To tell them he is off to Texas, good luck and sayonara
  17. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Knuckles @ Jan 4, 2014 -> 04:20 AM) So I have GOT season 1 ready to watch, fell asleep by episode 2. This is your first exposure to the show?
  18. QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 09:25 PM) I think Bush gets cut. Ford probably battles a cheap veteran sign for the back-up RB position. Possibly, I don't think Ford gets a real shot though
  19. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 09:11 PM) If he can pull that off while still providing things like a slot receiver and backup rb, I'll be seriously impressed. But I won't say its impossible. Marquess Wilson and Michael Bush are your guys next year. He doesn't need to be going after those two positions
  20. Sammy Watkins is destroying OSU right now
  21. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 08:26 PM) All I can say is that if Emery pulls off a serious defense upgrade over This year I'll be very impressed. I think he will get the D respectable next year. Not beastmode, but respectable
  22. I think the Lyle Mouton/Mike Bertotti ticket looks stronger
  23. We are a week past the final day of the regular season, I'm not projecting anything right now. I certainly didn't see Slauson, Mills, Long, Martellus coming in, I didn't see Alshon takin that huge of a step, Earl taking that much of a step back, and the offense producing the second most PPG in the NFL. Emery was extremely specific about fixing the defense, just as specific as he was when he was hired and said "I need to give Jay an offense". He did what he said he was going to do. I'm willing to let it play out and give the guy time to fix the defense.
  24. I was reading they are really worried about Lesnar roughing up Undertaker because Brock is such a stiff worker and Taker is really not in the best condition anymore
  25. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 12:19 PM) Really? Are they worried about terrorism in Rio or just more local violence like robberies/muggings, etc? Because I think Russia is a much larger concern, they have shown no fear to kill large amounts of people in public places before. I think the robberies/muggings. They are building the Olympic park right over the top of the slum, and just saying "GET OUT" to the people living there. But I wouldnt be surprised to see terrorism rear its ugly head

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.