Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. i was playing basketball with a friend when I was around 12-13 years old. He had a adjustable backboard, and loved putting it on the low setting so he could dunk all the time, and he just abused it. We used to play 2 on 2 all the time, and the sidewalk leading to his front door was the 3 point line. He shot a three and hit the back of the rim and the ball shot straight up in the air, and my friend ran up and tried to grab the rebound and dunk it in, but he just missed the ball and grabbed the rim and pulled on it. All I remember is looking up at the ball as it was in the air, and then it felt like someone punched me in the forehead. I took three steps and fell in the grass facefirst, and when i lifted my head there was a massive pool of blood. My friend finally broke the large spring underneath the rim and it shot off and hit my square between eyes, and the screw/nut that held it in place hit me in the bottom lip. I got 7 stitches in my forehead and one in my lip. One inch to the right or left and i would have lost an eye. The jagged broken end of the spring is what hit me. When I looked at it i couldnt believe how lucky i was
  2. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Man, Matthew McConaughey's character in True Detective is really strange, even for him. I really like the start of that show. Also, you can really see his weight loss from Dallas Buyers Club, his face is really thin
  3. Kyyle23 replied to DukeNukeEm's topic in SLaM
    Im heading to Lac Vieux Desert(headwaters of the wisconsin river) this upcoming summer for the first time in over 10 years. Pretty excited to fish again, especially with my son
  4. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 14, 2014 -> 09:13 AM) I blame Kyle. I plead the 5th
  5. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 14, 2014 -> 08:38 AM) This post confuses me. It was closed inadvertantly sometime last night, i re-opened it this morning
  6. Personally I think they need a pretty strong personality and disciplinarian as HC. Schwartz let the inmates run the asylum and it ran right into the ground
  7. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 14, 2014 -> 08:41 AM) I'm glad Whisenhunt didn't end up in Detroit. Could have been a great match. Apparently they are really liking Jim Caldwell.
  8. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jan 14, 2014 -> 06:47 AM) Should I be mad at every single cop in SoCal, or is there a specific case that you are referencing with some sort of link that might be helpful? http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=21520031&...w.google.com%2F
  9. QUOTE (Real @ Jan 13, 2014 -> 10:07 PM) A hitter who plays an unathletic position 150+ games a year for 70m vs a pitcher who will get twice that IMO a poor comparison This reminds me of when we had to get buehrle to give us a discount for a contract almost half the length of the tanaka deal assuming its 20m/yr for 7 years It's not really a comparison as much as showing that for some weird reason JR is willing to take risks this offseason. Both contracts could be tremendous boom or busts for the Sox
  10. Rowand nailed it The crowd is HOT for Bryan right now
  11. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 13, 2014 -> 09:12 PM) Cena's dad should really stop hanging out when his son is feuding with Orton. I'm kinda expecting Bryan to turn back face tonight. You think tonite already? Seems kind of rushed if that's the case
  12. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 13, 2014 -> 08:45 PM) King of Kings wants the spotlight. I don't think for one minute that you really believe this
  13. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 13, 2014 -> 08:21 PM) I think Punk-HHH just became official for mania. Yea, NAO ditching Punk is definitely a HHH move
  14. QUOTE (Real @ Jan 13, 2014 -> 07:29 PM) do people really think Jerry would allocate this much money to a pitcher? a pitcher whos never thrown a single pitch in the MLB? just seems extremely unlikely to me I would have said yes it sounds unlikely, but then Jerry dropped 70 mil on a hitter that never faced a major or minor league pitch.
  15. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 13, 2014 -> 03:18 PM) http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/01/13/batman-p...-series-gotham/ Batman prequel on FOX. I just dont know if this gonna work. If it is "how Jim Gordon became the man he was", then it kind of comes off as a police drama. It isnt like we dont have enough of those. Plus, its on Fox. You know they will f*** it up. And if they dont f*** it up, they will can it after 6 episodes
  16. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Marvel announces that Michael Douglas is to play Hank Pym in Edgar Wright's "Ant-Man"
  17. Kyyle23 replied to witesoxfan's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 13, 2014 -> 02:06 PM) An ex of mine used to make it for me...trust me, it is worth it...most of it is just giving the dough more time, if I remember correctly. The recipe i googled called for rye flour and wheat germ, as well as honey or barley malt. As it stands I have one of those ingredients in my cabinet(honey), lol. i have no problem giving dough plenty of time to rise. I actually have a perfect room to do it in also, my water heater/boiler room. It is constantly between 85-95 degrees in there, so I just put the dough in that room in the morning after I make the dough and forget about it until its time to make pizza.
  18. Luck has thrown 8 interceptions in his 3 playoff games. He is going to need to cut down on that
  19. Kyyle23 replied to witesoxfan's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 11, 2014 -> 10:33 AM) Google the Mozza pizza dough recipe... It is heavenly Man, that is like 10 extra steps and ingredients, lol. I will have to try that sometime when i am feeling bold
  20. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    regarding Shameless,
  21. BigSqwerts kid isnt going to college on his dime anymore
  22. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    I like the look on Redfords face, like he is saying "Why is that a fun fact?"
  23. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 11, 2014 -> 05:28 PM) I thought so too but right now they don't have room to add $4.5 million and make Tanaka the kind of offer it might take to get him. Keppinger isn't any better than what they've already signed. That is just funny to read.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.