Everything posted by kev211
-
SOX GAMETHREAD: SWEEP FOR SIX
Why is this game on Sunday night, but not on ESPN? I thought they had exclusive rights to Sunday Night MLB broadcast?
-
2012 Summer Olympics Thread
I don't like Lochte, the guy seems like a prick
-
2012 Summer Olympics Thread
It's going to be impossible to avoid spoilers I see since NBC f***ing sucks. I love twitter too much to avoid it for hours on end each day and don't feel like watching the events live online when I can wait a few hours to watch it in on a TV in HD.
-
2012 White Sox Catch-All thread
QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 28, 2012 -> 01:14 PM) That's really bad news. We can't afford a lineup with Tyler Flowers/GordonBeckham/Jordan Danks all batting in order. That's 3 automatic outs in a row. Actually only missing one start is f***ing excellent news.
-
2012 Summer Olympics Thread
Alex Morgan. Enough Said.
-
Sox want Grienke "badly"
Why are so many people doubting the sox ability to win the central in this thread? With or without grienke I think we are better than the tigers.
-
Buehrle back in four years?
QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 26, 2012 -> 12:36 PM) Jerry talked tough to Mark saying he wasn't worth that kind of money at this stage of his career? I wonder what Jerry thought of Rios' deal and Dunn's deal last year. Not many players are "worth" the exact dollar figures they get. It's all relative. Dunn's deal was a bargain for a man like him. No one saw last year coming, and now that he is hitting again it's still a really good contract. So to answer your question I'm sure JR loves it.
-
The latest Franchise episode
God this man is a delusional arrogant prick.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Punk going Heel makes up for no Stone Cold in my book. What's the new storyline now? Punk is upset that the WWE Championship has been playing second fiddle to Cena and the Rock etc the last year? Will the WWE keep the belt on Punk for another 6 months to allow Rock-Punk at the Rumble which it looks like everyone wants to see? If Punk and Rock face off at the rumble then Rock probably wins. Cena wins the rumble, allowing for a 2 month long title reign and the "twice in a lifetime" matchup at mania where Cena gets his vengeance and beats the rock to finally get the belt back? All I hope is if Punk is indeed going to face the Rock at the rumble please leave the belt on him until then. No reason to diminish him by having him lose it and gain it back.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Heel Punk is going to be amazing.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 04:03 PM) Austin is gonna give Slater the stunner. That will be fun Damn, didn't happen.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 06:23 PM) I'm guessing it's pretty obvious. Well his name isn't listed anywhere on any site with other returners. Unless they're somehow keeping him a surprise.
-
Shooting in CO at Batman premiere
QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 04:30 PM) Yes, but this Holmes guy is a motherf***ing asshole, a scum of the earth piece of s*** coward who needs to go pick on somebody who knows how to use a gun. I mean he was caught squarehanded. I love our country, but I wish somebody in that parking lot had a gun and killed him. He does not deserve to be on this earth one more second. Relatives of that six year old girl have the right to feel as I do. That he deserves death now without any long trial. He did it ... everybody knows he did it. I mean this isn't like Casey Anthony where nobody saw it. This scumbag needs to leave the planet soon. Had somebody taken this guy out with a gun in the parking lot ... that person would be a hero today. The best scenario would have been somebody in the theatre beating the piss out of the coward. That woulda been awesome. This coward can't fight anybody; he can only bring a ton of ammo and shoot little kids. What a guy. He's one of the most evil individuals to ever walk this planet, joining the likes of people I won't mention since it sickens me to think of evildoers throughout history. They don't deserve fame. No they wouldn't. They'd have been arrested and would be facing murder charges.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 04:03 PM) Austin is gonna give Slater the stunner. That will be fun Is this a guess? Or did you see it somewhere?
-
Penn State horror story
Sucks for all the former players, current players, and fans who had nothing to do with this and now are being punished because of a few guys stupidity.
-
Shooting in CO at Batman premiere
QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 04:21 PM) I like that, but I don't see why he has many rights at all. Again, there is NO DOUBT he's the killer. To me that turns him into scum not anybody who has any rights. If there was any doubt, sure. The guy is such a coward I just wish I was allowed to hit him in the face with a baseball bat. Again, he's all loaded with ammo and women and children are his victims? Unarmed people? Scumbag. Because every single person in the country is innocent until proven guilty. End of story. If you take away someone's right's because they "without a doubt did it" then you remove one of the basic principles this country was founded on and enter into a very scary territory where the government can say you did anything throw you behind bars and you're f***ed without rights or a trial. Basically the reason this guy gets a trial is because this country is awesome and should continue to stay awesome.
-
Shooting in CO at Batman premiere
Greg the guys got rights whether you like it or not. You should be happy to know that no matter what happens this guy will never step on the streets a free man again. Whether he gets off on insanity or not.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Cena announces tonight that he will cash in the MiTB at RAW 1000. CM Punk vs John Cena for the WWE Championship at Raw 1000. Considering this was a possible Summer Slam main event that's a pretty awesome Raw main event.
-
Red Sox vs White Sox
Why is this guy still pitching.
-
2012 MLB Catch All thread
11 of the 14 AL teams are in 1st, leading the wildcard, or within 1.5 games of the wildcard.
-
Dempster to Rangers
QUOTE (Reddy @ Jul 15, 2012 -> 10:11 AM) Dempster is a terrible pitcher. After the Youk trade I'd be really bummed to see Kenny make a dumbass move like this. Yeah 33 scoreless innings in a row, and a 1.86 era. He's garbage.
-
Dempster to Rangers
QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Jul 14, 2012 -> 11:28 PM) No. QUOTE (mr_genius @ Jul 14, 2012 -> 11:30 PM) yea i don't want him uhhh why?
-
Favorite Potato Chips
This followed closely by
-
Interleague Changes for 2013 and Beyond
QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 11, 2012 -> 12:51 PM) How did that work out last year? How is that going this year? How does the new system with the potential 2nd best team having to win an extra game help the Yankees or Red Sox? The new playoff system hurts the Red Sox more than anyone. And the new CBA draft rules knocked them down even more. It's time fans start realizing the Red Sox aren't as good as they were, even if they still get the attention from ESPN. The Red Sox can pay to compete every year, but them making the playoffs as much as they did, is over. I don't care how its working out this year or last. I'm just saying MLB would never approve something that would stop the Yankees and Red Sox from meeting in the playoffs ever again. The new system might make it harder, but it's still possible.
-
Interleague Changes for 2013 and Beyond
QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Jul 11, 2012 -> 12:31 PM) Dont get me wrong, I like the way things are but how about expansion? Add one additional team to each league and do what the NFL did by having four divisions to each league? This can then eliminate the "wildcard" and there will be 8 divisional winners each year competing in the post season. Example: AL East : Yankees, Red Sox, Blue Jays, Orioles AL South: Rays, Rangers, Astros, Royals AL North: White Sox, Twins, Tigers, Indians AL West: Athletics, Angels, Mariners, Expansion team (Portland?) NL East: Mets, Phillies, Pirates, Nationals NL South: Marlins, Braves, Rockies, Expansion team (Oklahoma City?) NL North: Cubs, Brewers, Reds, Cardinals NL West: Giants, Diamondbacks, Dodgers, Padres Just an idea since the MLB seems to be desperate for change these days. There is literally no chance this happens. The MLB will make sure that both the Yankees and Red Sox can get in every year.