Everything posted by kev211
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 29, 2010 -> 03:00 PM) I have low expectations for this episode. I dont know why, but I do. Yes when I saw who it was centric on I seriously thought to myself do they really need to waste one of the last few hours on sun and jin?
-
Wood's 20 K's vs Buehrle's perfect game
QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 29, 2010 -> 03:00 PM) Sure there is, every baserunner increases your pitch count and the likelihood that you get pulled from the game. The only reason that Wood was even afforded the opportunity to go for 20 K's was because he only allowed 2 baserunners the entire game and was in turn able to keep his pitch count down. 3 extra baserunners along the way and he'd have been pushing 140 pitches by the end of the 9th something he didn't come close to doing until 2003 (he's only gone above 133 once in his career). Especially in a close NL game where you have the added element of having to hit, there's always the chance that you'll have to be lifted for a pinch hitter and it just makes the manager's decision easier if you have 115 pitches through 7. In '07 Jake Peavy had 16 K through 7 IP but had thrown 117 pitches thanks to the 5 baserunners he had allowed, he didn't come back out for the 8th. Yes, this is true. But one mistake or blooper or grounder through a hole isn't going to end it like it will a perfect game.
-
Wood's 20 K's vs Buehrle's perfect game
They are both impressive, but I think wood's was more dominating. But at the same time theres no pressure on a 20 k game of giving up a dinky hit and it all being over.
-
Final Four
My heart wants Butler to win, but my wallet wants WVU. I win my 200 dollar pool if WVU wins so I'm pretty sure that tops my midmajor love.
-
Wisdom Teeth Removed?
Got them out like a year and half ago, no pain it was a breeze and I was eating solid food the next day. But everyone seems to be different.
-
LOST!!!!
If you want to know what the April 6th episode is centric on read this, if not don't.
-
2010 Official "My bracket rules/is f***ed" Thread~!"
If West Va wins that national title, I win my pool which is ridiculous considering my bracket is awful.
-
SOXTALK'S BOLD PREDICTIONS
QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Mar 26, 2010 -> 11:58 AM) 1. Ozzie won't be punished for any remarks this year. 2. Jake Peavy goes 24-3 and wins the AL Cy Young. 3. White Sox trade for Jim Thome in a move that spurs us to a playoff run. 4. Jim Thome hits GW HR in game 163 against what is now his former team, the Twins. 5. Sox win the World Series over the Cubs. Why would the twins trade Thome to us if they were still in the playoff hunt? Alex Rios, Mark Teahen, Dan Hudson, and Andruw Jones all have great seasons, and the white sox win the central.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Mar 25, 2010 -> 06:28 PM) Yeah but what was it or what point did it serve on the island? What the hell was that wheel thing Ben turned and what, exactly, did it do? Why did entering the island from different angles result in time shifts? Why did leaving the island on anything but a certain angle lead to you circling back around? There's still 9 hours left in the show.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 25, 2010 -> 05:06 PM) I figured there's gotta be some tie-in with the "electro magentic energy" there. Otherwise that whole angle of the series is totally lost and irrelevant. The stuff the swan was keeping under control? That Jack and them blew up in the finale of season 5? Seems to me that they covered that.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 24, 2010 -> 02:17 PM) After re-watching last nights episode, yes-I'm a loser, I think Richard was left down in the ship so long by the MIB to make him even more desperate and make him more willing to try and get him to kill Jacob. No your not I've already re-watched it too, and sadly I probably will again before the next episode.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 24, 2010 -> 09:33 AM) I think Hurley made up that last part about Isabella. Remember, Hurley is on Jacob's side. Would he have been talking in Spanish in the beginning on the beach though when Jack thought he was talking to Jacob if Jacob made him fake it?
-
LOST!!!!
So MIB smashing the wine at the end means theres another way off the island then removing the cork I'd guess.
-
MLB 10: The Show
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 23, 2010 -> 05:16 PM) I did note see the home run call in that thread. BOOM! Here comes the BOOM! Ready or not. Edit: Just finished up my Ed Walsh. Gonna try and finish up the rotation and lineup tonight (Faber, Lyons, Frank, Baines, Minoso. Frank will be hardest since he's so recognizable. With the stats I gave him, Walsh is probably the best pitcher in game, or at least on par with Cy Young. But you know, lowest career ERA counts for something, even if it is deadball. That is said multiple times throughout the song haha.
- LOST!!!!
-
MLB 10: The Show
At what point in the song Boom does Bobby come out in?
-
LOST!!!!
Tonights Lost will also be 6 minutes longer.
-
LOST!!!!
Tonight with it being Richard has the potential to be the greatest Lost non-finale episode ever.
-
MLB 10: The Show
Ya Joe can you send me the He Gawn mp3, and finding a kiss him goodbye on the organ would be money.
-
MLB 10: The Show
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 22, 2010 -> 10:25 PM) My Beckham walks out to "Your Love"....so... My Beckham >>> Your Beckham So does mine haha, and when I get around too it all the players are going to walk up to the right music.
-
MLB 10: The Show
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 22, 2010 -> 03:00 PM) I dunno, I just went on Sports Connect through MLB 10 and one of the top ones was called Complete+Minors. Just sort alphabetically, if you have to. I have deifnitely figured out hitting. The Sox under my guidance are 10-5, having just routed Jeff Niemann for 9 runs in the first inning alone en route to a 13-6 victory. The runs were well-timed, as Freddy was starting, and did his normally 5.1 IP of 5 ER ball. Dan Hudson has been a freak, so he might be taking that rotation slot soon. Beckham oddly enough has 4 bombs, while Quentin only has 2 (although Q's drawing a lot of walks and has a .445 OBP). PK is feasting as well and Rios has been quite solid. I definitely have my batter's eye figured out. Haha I played my opening day today, and Q homered twice. My Q > Yours. haha
-
MLB 10: The Show
Steve how and where do I get the rosters your using.
-
i am drunk
QUOTE (kev211 @ Mar 20, 2010 -> 03:14 AM) oh must be Don't remember posting that.
-
Mauer Twins agree to 8 year deal
8 years, 184 million full no trade clause
-
Mauer Twins agree to 8 year deal
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5016230