Everything posted by kev211
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Feb 27, 2010 -> 03:02 PM) Yeah, and they really never end up going well for us either.... Tonight that changes.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Feb 27, 2010 -> 02:02 PM) Go You Redbirds! I'm so pumped for tonights game. Primetime ESPN2 games for us really don't happen that often.
-
i am drunk
QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 27, 2010 -> 12:48 AM) So far, hanging like a champ. 5 beers, 2 shots.. Still feel great/not even close to buzzed. Though I highly doubt I'll be on very long. tsk tsk, and you want to be a drinking champ..... If you can roll 5 shots, and 2 beers AFTER a night of drinking then I'll be impressed. Also you're never on AIM anymore . f*** I have to work at 1 pm tomorrow/today . woooo alcohol
-
Olympics: Vancouver 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD
HaHaHa
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Feb 25, 2010 -> 10:50 PM) So I usually keep up with this thread as much as I can, specifically about sports games, but I still have a question. I don't use the online play, or play a ton of actual games on it, I just love the general manager, franchise type stuff. Is there any reason I should think about getting MLB2k10 this season instead of the Show? I saw that MLB2K10 has compensation picks in the amateur draft now, can't remember if the Show had that last year or this year. Maybe OOTP is the game for you.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 10:22 PM) I do. It'll be you guys or UNI but at this point, I really think it's going to be the Birds. Well we are playing our best basketball of the season by far, it'll be nice to see how we fare vs UNI this Saturday. Plus Osiris is definitely going to show up for the tournament, and we've basically ran off this streak with him at his worst.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 10:05 PM) Well I'll apologize to you already for blowing a lead with 2 minutes left in the game. You guys are still going to win arch madness though, the 2 or the 3 seed wont make much of a difference anyways. Wait do you seriously think we're going to win? I don't know if we're going to be able to beat UNI.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 09:57 PM) Birds pulled into a tie for second place tonight in the MVC. Go Salukis on saturday. ISU controls their destiny Saturday though, so we only need to beat UNI....if evansville can do it we can?
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 09:46 AM) It got me wondering if different people see the people differently, because at one point she is with Christian, and she also said it isn't John, it is her "friend". She said her father and her friend said the others had aaron though, so she doesn't see Christian and Locke as the same thing if thats what you mean. Also I think the inhaler was a bone to the even more die hards then us. Something happened in season 1 with Shannon and an inhaler, and I forgot what it was but some of the fans on lostpedia wanted an answer to that I believe and they got it last night.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (juddling @ Feb 23, 2010 -> 11:47 PM) anyone want to guess who the 108 setting at the lighthouse was for (hence calling him/her to the island)????? My guess is 108=Desmond. http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Wallace
-
Gordon Beckham: Player of the Decade and future HOFer
QUOTE (MattZakrowski @ Feb 20, 2010 -> 05:03 PM) Not to mention that he's gonna fall off a cliff if he doesn't get into better shape. Your avatar just saved me from having to look at Joe Mauer every time I wanted to play the show.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 12:45 AM) Hmmmmm, could this be the order these characters get killed off this season??? Locke is already dead.... and 2 seasons ago Sun had a flashforward where she was at Jin's grave. That flashforward has already been explained. When they thought Jin died on the freighter, but he really didn't. Plus they lied and said they were the only 6 that survived so I'm sure everyone on the island already has a grave somewhere. But you still have a valid point about order, and I hope the writers didn't make it that easy for us.
-
LOST!!!!
"Well call my parents and your dad." Well apparently Locke isn't a wheel chair because his dad pushed him out of a window in this timeline.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 16, 2010 -> 04:29 PM) I gotta a feeling you will still hate it. Why is that green?
-
Olympics: Vancouver 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD
Curling. So good.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/2...wing-OWI-arrest Of course we play them in 4 games.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Feb 14, 2010 -> 03:05 PM) Hell yeah. Couple huge wins lately. Setting us up nicely to lose in another mvc tourney championship. Anybody else going to the tourney this year? I'm debating it.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Feb 14, 2010 -> 01:10 AM) Haha we still looked absolutely horrendous. I've figured out that we only run 3 plays. 1. The Freeman Circle: Tony Freeman runs around until he's open while the other 4 players stand and stare 2. The Dillard Dribble: KD dribbles the ball around finds a bad shot and takes it, or he makes a bad pass and turns it over. 3. The Teague: (the only one that works well) Give Teague the ball and let him score or get stripped Haha ISU runs a variation of number 2 called the Osiris dribble. Somehow ISU wins two huge road games this week to put them .5 game behind Wichita for 2nd, and 1 game up on Creighton and Bradley(but they own the tie breaker vs both so basically 2 games).
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 11, 2010 -> 11:38 AM) How do we have 13 wins? How do we somehow have a shot at the 2nd seed?
-
Celebrity Crush
QUOTE (Reddy @ Feb 10, 2010 -> 10:17 PM) i have a massive, massive (like anytime i see her on screen anywhere in anything) crush on Zooey Deschanel. I want to marry her. This.
-
Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread
Please Derrick don't be hurt.
-
Olympics: Vancouver 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD
Curling. I look forward to hours upon hours of watching Curling.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 10, 2010 -> 07:19 AM) FYI - This is one of my favorite shows of all time. I thought last night's episode was terrible, as did a ton of people on lostpedia. Not sure why you're trying to convince me that this was a good episode. Even my wife, who never criticizes the show, said it was awful. Where did I try to convince you it was a good episode? I said it was a down episode, but you need down episodes if you ever want to set anything up. Also if whatever infected Claire infected Sayid like the chinese guy said, does that mean Christian is probably infected with it too?
-
LOST!!!!
Bigsqwert please name me one show in the history of television that doesn't have down episodes? If you honestly think this is one of the worst episodes of the series then I suggest you rewatch season 2, and the beginning of 3.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 9, 2010 -> 04:37 PM) If I'm looking at this correctly, there will be a rerun at 7pm CST and then a new episode at 8? That looks to be the case.