Everything posted by kev211
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 30, 2010 -> 07:55 PM) Nobody has said anything about Illinois/ISU in weeks and you bring it up. Prepare to get flamed and probably rightfully so. I'm just making sure they know that their 1% chance of losing to us is a little off. Really don't care if I get flamed. Talking trash is what make sports fun so if they can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
ISU 66 Bradley 47. That makes ISU 2-0 vs Utah and Bradley and the Illini are 0-2 vs those same schools.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
War on 74 today. Bradley @ ISU. With the tournament out of reach unless a miracle happens in St. Louis this is about all I have left to look forward to.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 03:18 PM) The first 2 minutes of the premiere were leaked online. I admit it, I watched. Figured it is only a couple more days away anyway, wouldnt kill me...well, now I am even more eager for Tuesday, if that was possible. Way to totally miss my post 1 page back. Just more reasons why ISU > SIU .
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 12:50 PM) That was what I thought at first but then when I went back and was watching season 4 and Alpert tells Locke that he has to die, it got me thinking. Also the aging thing gets me as well. Alpert told Locke that he had to die because the not real locke lead Alpert to the real locke and told him to say that.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 12:35 PM) The way I thought it went down was the MIB figured out a loophole and that he is not actually Locke but somehow got Locke to appear ala Christian Sheppard in order to get Ben to kill Locke with Richard setting up and manipulating Ben all along in order to get him to want to kill Jacob. Ben has never communicated with Jacob thus Jacob could not actually banish Ben which I am thinking was done by Richard. You also noticed that Richard always wears the fancy dark clothes. I don't know watching the end of season 5 it seems almost obvious that Locke was the MIB. Just the way Jacob and Locke were talking. Richard could still be friends with the MIB though.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (Reddy @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 12:21 PM) Locke is the man in black. Jacob says "you've found your loophole" and Locke says "yes I have". Yes, and the MIB told jacob in the begining of the incident that one day he'd find his loophole.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 12:13 PM) Just watched Jughead again. Gotta tell ya the badass young Eloise Hawking really does it for me. I really want to know how the Others came about as I forgot hawking and Widmore were others. I also think Richard Alpert is the man in black. Here is why I think this. He tells John he has to die to get off the island yet is not at all surprised about Locke's trek to kill Jacob. Richard is the only person who has seen Jacob and Richard and Jacob are the onyl two people who never age. Just some random thoughts from watching. Richard told locke that, because whatever Locke was at the end told Richard to tell Locke he had to die. I forgot what episode it was.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 12:02 PM) soooooooooo tempting, but I just CANT watch it. I'm not as patient as you.
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 12:01 PM) ABC's contest where so many people win a flash drive with the first 5 minutes of season 6 of lost on it got sent today. Anyway the clip leaked. http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2010/01/l...l#axzz0e1dDtmPh Click that only if you want to see the first 5 minutes of season 6. I suggest anyone who wants to talk about it in this thread uses spoiler tags.
-
LOST!!!!
ABC's contest where so many people win a flash drive with the first 5 minutes of season 6 of lost on it got sent today. Anyway the clip leaked. http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2010/01/l...l#axzz0e1dDtmPh Click that only if you want to see the first 5 minutes of season 6. I suggest anyone who wants to talk about it in this thread uses spoiler tags.
-
Technology catch-all thread
Yah I don't get the windows bashing. I've never had a problem with it in my life, but I guess thats just me.
-
Technology catch-all thread
QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 27, 2010 -> 09:49 PM) um, what? Yeah i guess people don't NEED a laptop or a computer or ipod or phone. True, it's not water. But these are all things that many people do really want. None of this is that bizaare. This is essentially an answer to netbooks and kindels. You won't be seeing it in sharper image. Why can I find anything apple makes, for like half the price from other places? Why would I pay 1000+ for a macbook when I can pay like 600 for a laptop from Dell with windows. They overprice everything they make, but I can't blame them because for some reason people buy the stuff. What I meant by no one needing it is I don't need a new ipod everytime a new generation comes out. I'm sure Ipad 2.0 isn't that far away because they always come out with new stuff for people to buy when the old ones are still perfectly capable.
-
Technology catch-all thread
I don't get it. It's like a giant phone but not a phone. My laptop and phone can do everything this thing does, better then this thing does it. The best part I paid less for both of them combined then one of the higher end models. I don't really get apple, and don't understand why people are in love with them. They just come up with new crap all the time that no one needs and way overprice it.
-
New Roster Numbers
QUOTE (tonyho7476 @ Jan 27, 2010 -> 10:59 AM) Who was #6? Charley Lau
-
New Roster Numbers
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 07:21 PM) I have a feeling Beckham really wants #6, I just hope I won't have to buy a new jersey now. Also, I can't wait to buy an Andruw Jones jersey. It will go along with my Andruw Jones Nederlands 2006 WBC jersey. #6 was available when he came up, so it must be unofficially retired by JR.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 11:28 AM) I'm just repeating what Heads told me Even heads realizes Illinois is a far superior state then Iowa..
- LOST!!!!
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 10:11 AM) Iowa State gets that before Illinois State..... lies, Illinois is a better state then Iowa. So therefore we get it
-
Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread
QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jan 25, 2010 -> 11:37 PM) Great win tonight. Derrick Rose you sexy SOB! Your avatar makes me happy.
-
New Roster Numbers
I disapprove of 23 and 25 being given away so quickly really nothing you can do though. I also think Hudson downgraded going from 54-41.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Jan 25, 2010 -> 11:29 PM) Haha yeah I respect your program compared to theirs, which isn't saying much Dont worry if there was a southern indiana university in the MVC I'd call them SIUcolor
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Jan 25, 2010 -> 09:56 PM) Better beat ISUblue Thursday, I want the arena to be hoppin for the shockers well at least we just get the ISU term...
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
Nothing better then standing in line for 3 hours for tickets to a 2 hour basketball game. Bradley @ ISU saturday.
-
Leno going back to Late Night
What is NBC going to air at 10:35 tonight? Are they even allowed to air Conan reruns? Or would they even want to?