Everything posted by kev211
-
Arch Madness!
I really f***ing hate this team sometimes.
-
Arch Madness!
Go you redbirds
-
Arch Madness!
Well since no one mentioned it Missouri State won the other play in game 52-46. Drake vs UNI 12:05 Creighton vs Bradley 2:35 Wichita State vs Missouri State 6:05 Illinois State vs Indiana State 8:35
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (Stocking @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 03:19 PM) Like jacks scar, maybe jin cannot remember that he learned english That would be epic if he just blurted out an english sentence later in the season, and all the sudden realized he could speak it without having any idea how.
-
3/4 GAME THREAD: Spring Training Game ONE
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 04:58 PM) Nah I can, but that's why I said "comfortably". I have about $25 to last me until the end of school. Hah. Jesus, I spend like 25 dollars a weekend on a cheap weekend here(ISU) I would never be able to make it to May on 25 dollars. Where do you go to school?
-
Arch Madness!
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 01:47 PM) Anyone else care to make predictions on this? SIU over Drake Evansville over MoState UNI over SIU Bradley over Creighton Wichita State over Evansville Illinois State over Indiana State UNI over Bradley Illinois State over Wichita State Illinois State playing UNI I refuse to predict this game. I'm too superstitious.
-
Arch Madness!
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 01:57 PM) I hate CLo even more now Ya just the last two games tomorrow night are on 101 I think. Since the hawks are on CSN.
-
Arch Madness!
QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Mar 3, 2010 -> 05:55 PM) Yeah, the first time I went two years ago we went on friday and then skipped saturday and went back sunday. After that, we knew we wanted to go for the whole weekend. Hopefully we can make it to sunday so you get to see the redbirds win the damn thing. Ya, I'll be back at home then too so i want the 5 hour drive to be worth it.
-
Arch Madness!
If the birds making it to Sunday, some friends and I are going to drive down. But we couldn't find enough people who wanted to go the whole weekend worth it money wise.
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 3, 2010 -> 12:07 AM) Nice, just nice. I'm refraining from Franchise mode until OS releases their Full Minors roster. I'm loving the customization though...my RTTS RF/2B enters to No More Mr. Nice Guy, and my name is actually said... Must be nice having a fairly common last name.
-
Target Field
Judging by the show, the stadium is actually kind of cool.
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (Markbilliards @ Mar 2, 2010 -> 11:41 PM) How is this game compared to MVP 05? I haven't loved another since..... This game is better then MVP 05. For its time though MVP was awesome and I'd like to think it still be awesome if it was around today.
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
US Cellular field is also as close to perfect as its ever been, the only thing I noticed thats wrong with it is the out of town scoreboard is still the old one.
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 2, 2010 -> 04:05 AM) I'm doing a roster revamp. I put those guys in the lineup to see if the batting stances I changed matched their real life stances. I think they do for the most part, but I'll let you be the critic. The game doesn't actually have them playing every day, lol. And no, there were no fireworks from what I've seen. Luckily for PS3 users, the show has pretty much every white sox players stance down perfectly. I haven't played with all the pitchers yet to comment on that. The show honestly each year just makes me happier and happier I went PS3 over 360.
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
The graphics and game are amazing. When they first showed Gordon Beckham I almost died at how much he looked exactly like Gordon. I started with an exhibition game vs the cubs, and I won 2-1. Peavy pitched 6 innings of 1 run baseball making one mistake to Soriano. Thorntan is absolutely unhittable in this game it appears. Pierre had 2 bunt hits, Teahan had 3 singles, Rios we 2-4 with a double, and Beckham had the GW RBI. A couple other guys had singles as well. The game is awesome.
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
PSN has been sigged
-
Winter/Spring 2009-10 TV thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 1, 2010 -> 10:36 AM) I was borderline on the show, and this huge hiatus didn't help things. I will DVR is and skim through just to see how it turns out. Ya I don't understand why ABC does this to its shows. The Lost hiatus in season 3 between episodes 6 and 7's almost killed the show, and it still has not recovered from the drop in ratings it got after that.
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
Well then I'll be picking up my copy of the show tonight at midnight . I got a test tomorrow at 8am, so I better start studying now so I can play the show all night.
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 1, 2010 -> 02:32 PM) He meant system. The slims are in the clear, its the big f***ers that are having the problems. Thus... I am in the clear. B) I've got a 60gb launch .
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 1, 2010 -> 01:45 PM) I just fired up Fallout 3 with no issues so it looks like I'm in the clear. Which kind do you have?
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Feb 28, 2010 -> 09:44 PM) If you got an older fat PS3, don't turn on your PS3. Some major s*** is going on causing it to not play any games. It's just games with trophies because it cannot connect to the PSN for whatever reason. Somethings wrong with the PSN, but I don't think turning your PS3 is going to do anything but at worst corrupt your trophy information.
-
i am drunk
QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 1, 2010 -> 12:29 AM) I can't even counter that one.. Your right.. Nothing stopping you from pulling a Brett Favre.
-
i am drunk
QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 28, 2010 -> 01:50 AM) You already forgot the stories I told you when I was really killing it Kev? I'm not a legend in some areas for nothin bro. I'll be more impressed if you drank and had to work at 5-6 am. Your still learnin though rook. I think I had about 16 beers and 3-4 shots last night... didn't sleep, went to McDonalds around 7 am, drank again at 11-4pm, went home and crashed till about 11 pm. Great 24 or so hours. I honestly have no idea what I meant by my post to be honest. I'm in my 2nd year of college and drink at least 3 nights a week too so I'm definitely not a rookie your just a seasoned veteran who is past his prime haha.
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 28, 2010 -> 12:36 PM) MLB 10 The Show Pre-ordered! I also pre-ordered it the other day. Can't wait.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (kev211 @ Feb 27, 2010 -> 02:55 PM) I'm so pumped for tonights game. Primetime ESPN2 games for us really don't happen that often. So much for that the nascar race got delayed like 2 hours, and ESPN is in love with Danica. So it's looking like we got screwed out of a national tv game.