Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 25, 2010 -> 11:23 AM) We'll have to play some NHL. I'm glad you are enjoying your purchase. Ya we need to play NHL too SF1, and I still have to play you too steve
  2. I put ketchup on my hotdogs You guys are crazy if you don't like deep dish.
  3. QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 08:20 PM) I think I'm going to be changing my major from marketing to sports administration. I know I won't be happy in the future if my job doesn't involve sports so I feel this is the better choice. You could always roll with Sports Marketing.
  4. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 06:39 PM) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have to work the night of the 2nd. Only til 10 and I don't work the next day so I can stay up and watch on DVR, but still. Be honest though even if you had work in the morning you'd still watch it that night. Lost has that power.
  5. QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 23, 2010 -> 04:24 PM) We did it! We're going to the big dance! We beat the Redbirds! What? Our shot is basically yours. Win Arch madness and it was before today's game too. But I can see this ISU team getting hot and clicking for 3 days, even if the chance is small.
  6. It's really a sad day when SIU and ISU plays and no one cares.
  7. QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 22, 2010 -> 10:30 PM) Who cares Haha they're putting the game on in the dorms here, and when my friend told me I was like ya that's nice. f*** this season
  8. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 21, 2010 -> 01:15 PM) This is awesome. Amazing.
  9. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 21, 2010 -> 07:33 AM) Too add to that http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/21/c...y_n_430883.html http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=453...28103&mpc=2 He can return to the air in september, which is probably the earliest he would have returned anyway.
  10. He did it, he finally brought the masturbating bear to 10:35
  11. QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 19, 2010 -> 11:26 PM) The Summer is definitely the bigger and better event, but I love the Winter Olympics as well. Skiing, the sled, and speed skating are all fun to watch and I love Olympic Hockey. I also developed an interest in curling when I was up at 3 am and nothing else was on during the last Olympics. Haha same I can't wait for curling this year.
  12. QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 19, 2010 -> 09:04 PM) Northern Iowa has 17 pts at half. Really? Well I guess WSU is kind of good at home.
  13. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jan 18, 2010 -> 10:35 PM) We most definitely suck this year. I'm just hoping for a miracle come Arch Madness to be honest. Sad because I think we have more talent then last year, or the year before it.
  14. I will say this Conan is really weak tonight I've laughed like twice.
  15. QUOTE (3E8 @ Jan 18, 2010 -> 10:52 PM) I don't think Conan's next gig should necessarily be a talk show. His interviewing skills are still not so great. He's witty enough that he can make interviews funny with the right guests. I always thought his 'on location' bits were the best, like the old time baseball, a recent one where he worked at Best Buy, and of course when he went to Finland. A show maybe not airing every night where he would get to focus more on his writing and creativity rather than preparing for interviews might suit him better Conan's an excellent interviewer he makes me laugh during the interviews, something that Leno can't quite do.
  16. QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 18, 2010 -> 05:49 PM) The masturbating peacock would be epic Wax Jeff Zucker... Fun things could be done with that.
  17. kev211 replied to SockMe's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Jan 18, 2010 -> 11:01 AM) Ha I heard it like 40 times this weekend so it started to get really annoying haha
  18. I was drunk and took a slight bash against ISU a little too hard, we suck this year and I've realized that. Sorry guys and heads.
  19. kev211 replied to SockMe's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Jan 17, 2010 -> 11:08 PM) Tik Tok No.
  20. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 18, 2010 -> 03:02 AM) Wow, Drake, a team that Iowa State positively destroyed in Des Moines. Wow ISU is sooooo good so much better then my ISU.....your in the big 12, and my ISU would probably beat yours like 50% of the time. That's saying something.
  21. I love losing to Drake. Seriously what the f*** was that.
  22. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 17, 2010 -> 06:07 PM) I really wish there was a video of the underwater fight. The way they explained it, one whale took that shark out, and they collided and went down, and the killer whale came up with the shark in its mouth. Killer Whales are no joke, they are very intelligent predators In one of the videos they explained exactly what happened. The whale slammed into the shark and then spun it upside down and bit it, because I guess Sharks become completely like paralyzed when upside down so the shark eventually suffocated in the whales mouth.
  23. QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jan 17, 2010 -> 11:57 AM) Seriously? Because there's nothing else going on that matters. If it helps I believe the group organizing this on facebook have alerted the red cross to all the locations and they will be there collecting money for Haiti.
  24. I forgot to type the word not in my sentence guys sorry

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.