Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. I used to like the Red Sox too until 2004 and ESPN's continues love fest. It's now 1) Cardinals 2) Marlins 3) Giants
  2. http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/08/conan-obrien...c-tonight-show/ So what should Conan do take the 12am-1 slot or go to ABC or Fox?
  3. QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 09:17 PM) I feel like I've been robbed of a national championship game. Not anymore.
  4. I feel like I've been robbed of a national championship game.
  5. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 10:09 PM) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The White House may schedule the next State of the Union address for Feb 2. Jan 26th is the other option. Jan 26, Barack!!!! Well the only good about this is maybe well get Lost a week earlier? But then wed have to wait 2 weeks for episode 2, ABC would probably just move it to 2-9 though and take out one of the week breaks.
  6. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 10:17 PM) I am not looking forward to saturday's game against UNI. I plan on being in attendance but am a little nervous about this one. Sometimes you just gotta believe
  7. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 07:28 PM) It's always good to be playing the Purple Aces. so fun Jackie Carmichael is an absolute beast.
  8. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 06:07 PM) Northern Iowa vs Southern Illinois on ESPNU tonite should be fun That would be a huge win for you guys. We get them Saturday I'm pumped.
  9. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 5, 2010 -> 10:21 AM) Locke telling Jack he wouldn't shoot him, and then Jack pulling the trigger was just awesome. I think he's talking about season 3, and your talking about the first episode of 4. I love watching this show in hindsight and I'm now halfway through 4 there's a lot of stuff that I just forgot and a lot of lines of dialog that are awesome when you realize it's referring to stuff you didn't know then.
  10. For online play it really just depends what system all your friends have. For me that used to be xbox but in the last few months it's evened out as a lot of my friends have bought PS3's and another is going to now because his xbox just rrod for like the 3rd time or something.
  11. kev211 replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    A more random one anna torv(Olivia Dunham in Fringe)
  12. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 02:49 PM) I had XBOX Live. It seemed in no way any better than PSN... and I'm not burning $50-$80 per year. Ya I still don't get the Xbox live is better argument. In the beginning yes, now it the only reason xbox live is any better is because more people are on it, but its closing fast.
  13. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 12:45 AM) I never said we didn't suck. You said UNI isn't good because you were supposed to beat them and your not good. But you didn't beat them so how does that make UNI not good?
  14. QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 12:19 AM) Even with the loss, I don't feel as bad as I usually do. I'm still very optimistic. This team could be really good, just gotta put it together for all 40 minutes and make the easy shots You guys have a lot of potential if not this year, then youll be really good next year and after.
  15. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 09:40 PM) UNI isn't that good. We're not that good and should have beat them. But you didn't
  16. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 07:59 PM) Tony Freeman was the biggest key for us, shutting down Osiris. We haven't played 2 halves once this year(not that we played that great either but still) so I expect no different here, I see Osiris going off in the 2nd and SIU losing by about 5 or so. Prove me wrong, Dawgs! haha you were right..Well he went off the first 10 minutes or so.
  17. Should I be afraid since you guys seem to be able to close 7pt leads in the last 3 minutes easily?
  18. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 07:59 PM) Tony Freeman was the biggest key for us, shutting down Osiris. We haven't played 2 halves once this year(not that we played that great either but still) so I expect no different here, I see Osiris going off in the 2nd and SIU losing by about 5 or so. Prove me wrong, Dawgs! Hopefully some of our shots start dropping or you will be proved wrong.
  19. QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 07:01 PM) Very interested in this game tonight. I guess its the soxtalk basketball showdown. That would be ISU-U of I haha. Ya great half by ISU not, were lucky to only be down 5.
  20. SIU-ISU I wont be attending either . Figured I'd stay up and watch this one on ESPNU, then go down next saturday and watch the UNI game.
  21. kev211 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (MattZakrowski @ Dec 31, 2009 -> 05:14 PM) With the exception of the Cleveland tourism videos, this was my favorite this year. wtf
  22. QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 09:32 PM) Oh, geez, golly. Saw Illinois State lost to Missouri State. Guess we won't see the Redbird fans for a few hours. Valley is gonna beat up on each other all year between SIU, ISU, Missouri State, Northern Iowa, and Witchita State. No I'm not going to get upset over a loss at MSU, if we lose to them at redbird then I'll be angry.
  23. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 30, 2009 -> 09:44 AM) I have been jumping around through episodes in no order the past few days while off of work. At first, I thought Season 5 was lackluster, but watching stuff again, it grows on me. Ya same you don't realize how much ground season 5 covers until you watch the premiere of it which I did a few days ago. Also, watching through the looking glass last night I forgot how awesome of an episode that was.
  24. kev211 replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (The Beast @ Dec 30, 2009 -> 01:56 PM) Taylor Swift ^^^^^^^^^^ My biggest celebrity crush atm.
  25. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    I think I am going to do a season 3 finale to end of season 5 rewatch before the final season begins.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.