Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Kars for kids is definitely up there as well. Plus they are a con organization anyway.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
There is nothing worse than the Illinois Lottery's latest commercial. That one is on my all-time hatred list.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Attaching yourself to the Barstool group is a deal breaker for many of us.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
That doesn't mean he isn't getting fed information in exchange for favors and access.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
This is the part where we read into tweets.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
I did for about two minutes, until I released the source wasn't legit.
-
Market/Financial Thread
- Trade Watch Rumor
Nm, didn't realize this guy was a nobody when I split this out.- Sox playoff chances sit at 100%, 3rd in AL for WS odds
- Trade Watch Rumor
He's right though. Cleveland hurting themselves this year puts the Sox in a better position today.- Trade Watch Rumor
He will just delete his account.- Trade Watch Rumor
And I am very OK with that.- Padres Acquire Clevinger per Multiple Reports
This wasn't just "out for one night". This was a guy who lectured people on taking care of themselves and protecting their teammates, and then went out, and then when he should have owned up to it, pretending nothing happened while his teammate Pleasac guy buried, and didn't say anything until he was finally outed later on. These guys go to war together, and if multiple guys were ready to quit sooner than play with him again, that is pretty telling at the fact that the organizations hands were forced.- Trade Watch Rumor
Well hopefully the Padres paid up in a way, then again, I don't want to see these guys in Cleveland until their next rebuild either.- Trade Watch Rumor
It wouldn't JUST be Dunning. These talks have centered around 4:1 deal- Trade Watch Rumor
It also died because nothing came along to refresh it as guys fell off.- Trade Watch Rumor
They traded their top guys, and they didn't develop any real pitching internally.- Trade Watch Rumor
This phase of getting to know your players and letting them grow up on the job is a part of the rebuild. They don't all just make their MLB debut's and turn into stars on Day 1.- Trade Watch Rumor
Yes, because wanting caution at the trading deadline in our first year of our contention window is the same as wanting to blow it up and start all over.- Trade Watch Rumor
I think the nightmare scenario is we try to hard to push the front end of the run up a year or two, and we end up giving away the wave that would have put us over the top. I mean it isn't hard to blink and see us giving up a big package for someone like Lynn, for example. Then if we don't do it in 20 or 21, because are still a bit overmatched and under-experienced, we get to 22 and Lynn is gone, as are all of the assets we gave up to get him. It isn't hard to squint and see Kopech as an all-star starting pitcher during that time frame, and maybe even better than Lynn or whoever we give him up for. So then we get to the point where we have neither player, but are still trying to win something.- Trade Watch Rumor
Exactly what I would expect a fake insider to say.- Trade Watch Rumor
You should be thanking us.- Trade Watch Rumor
The Padres went through all that to build that system and are ready to burn it d9wn for a taste of success. It's exactly what I want the Sox to avoid.- Realistic trade candidates AKA The Lynnsanity Thread
Glad I am not the only one who thought it.- Padres Acquire Clevinger per Multiple Reports
#MagicalMysteryTeam - Trade Watch Rumor