Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. He is still ramping up on pitches.
  2. This is exactly how I see this kid playing. He is just going to find holes and piss off pitchers.
  3. Until the signing is official I would imagine.
  4. That actually doesn't seem odd. They have been slowly selling off this team for a while now.
  5. They made a roster move for Dunning. He is pitching today.
  6. It does you no good to have an "elite batting eye" if you can't hit it when it is there.
  7. Well that explains why we hadn't seen Gio.
  8. I also am not convinced we can overrate the GET HIM OUT OF BALTIMORE factor. I would have loved to take a cheap chance on him this off season just for that reason.
  9. The ONLY reason this would be a thing is the asking price. If Bundy is available for a fraction of hte price, that is why I would listen.
  10. I would say it again, I would love to bring back Q in the Gio G role next year.
  11. It needs to be said, but Colome not giving up the extra run after the disaster on the run down and throw away was huge. That would have changed the entire completion of the 9th.
  12. They just released Herrera like weeks ago. This meme should be dead by now.
  13. Start with this post and read down.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.