Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I would value taking control of your own life over being bitter and having hurt feelings about things that happened decades ago in sports. Yes. That seems obvious to me, but some apparently enjoy being miserable and bragging about it. Notice only one of us is angry here? Who here is negative and appalled? Who is miserable? Whose feelings are hurt? It sure isn't mine, it is you who is using these terms to describe the fan base you include yourself in.
  2. Jerry will never sell to Cuban. Never. In fact Cuban buying the Mavs was a 29-1 vote, Jerry against, IIRC.
  3. I thought you were a Cubs fan?
  4. I will say this. I have always said if sports make you miserable you are doing it wrong, so if you feel strongly about it, god bless you for doing something about it other than b****ing about it for decades.
  5. First class troll job. I give it a 9.9 out of 10.
  6. I said it in the other thread, but I had that thought, and then I remembered who we were talking about.
  7. I had this thought for about a second and then remembered who we were talking about.
  8. The Padres literally got involved at the end because the bids were so low.
  9. He refused to bid what was considered to be the opening bid coming into this winter.
  10. Looking at this FA market, Abreu has negative value right now.
  11. This was always going to be the result of rebuilding, and has been even before this mess.
  12. Dude, you literally should have been suspended last week for a personal attack on another poster, which instead of suspending you for it, you were warned about it. You have also been banned at least twice from here. If we were actually "following our own rules", you quite literally wouldn't be posting here. If you really want rules followed to the letter, it can be done.
  13. Something like $1.5 billion.
  14. This really isn't true. Really none of it is.
  15. This coming from a guy who has been banned multiple times is kinda funny.
  16. This will always be the 1994 strike, followed by White Flag.
  17. This is a strange hill to die on today.
  18. If they aren't willing to go big for Harper, then you continue the rebuild and continue to accumulate assets with high draft picks and the like.
  19. He needed to save face with having $300 million promsied.
  20. When we talked about needing to ease some of the positional crowding, this was not what I meant.
  21. After seeing the quotes from Rick and Kenny, the Sox are not going to sign Harper. Zero chance of it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.