southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: 2027 Rotation
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Goodbye Soxtalk
I would value taking control of your own life over being bitter and having hurt feelings about things that happened decades ago in sports. Yes. That seems obvious to me, but some apparently enjoy being miserable and bragging about it. Notice only one of us is angry here? Who here is negative and appalled? Who is miserable? Whose feelings are hurt? It sure isn't mine, it is you who is using these terms to describe the fan base you include yourself in.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Jerry will never sell to Cuban. Never. In fact Cuban buying the Mavs was a 29-1 vote, Jerry against, IIRC.
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
- Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
I thought you were a Cubs fan?- Machado signs with Padres 10/300
This is easy money .- RON IN 2019: Thinking of cheering for the Cubs next year
- Goodbye Soxtalk
I will say this. I have always said if sports make you miserable you are doing it wrong, so if you feel strongly about it, god bless you for doing something about it other than b****ing about it for decades.- RON IN 2019: Thinking of cheering for the Cubs next year
First class troll job. I give it a 9.9 out of 10.- Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
I said it in the other thread, but I had that thought, and then I remembered who we were talking about.- Who is available in 2020? Looking ahead to the future
I had this thought for about a second and then remembered who we were talking about.- Who is available in 2020? Looking ahead to the future
He deleted his account. Hmmm.- Machado signs with Padres 10/300
The Padres literally got involved at the end because the bids were so low.- Machado signs with Padres 10/300
He refused to bid what was considered to be the opening bid coming into this winter.- Who is available in 2020? Looking ahead to the future
Looking at this FA market, Abreu has negative value right now.- Who is available in 2020? Looking ahead to the future
This was always going to be the result of rebuilding, and has been even before this mess.- Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Dude, you literally should have been suspended last week for a personal attack on another poster, which instead of suspending you for it, you were warned about it. You have also been banned at least twice from here. If we were actually "following our own rules", you quite literally wouldn't be posting here. If you really want rules followed to the letter, it can be done.- Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Something like $1.5 billion.- Machado signs with Padres 10/300
This really isn't true. Really none of it is.- Machado signs with Padres 10/300
This coming from a guy who has been banned multiple times is kinda funny.- Machado signs with Padres 10/300
This will always be the 1994 strike, followed by White Flag.- Machado signs with Padres 10/300
This is a strange hill to die on today.- Who is available in 2020? Looking ahead to the future
If they aren't willing to go big for Harper, then you continue the rebuild and continue to accumulate assets with high draft picks and the like.- Machado signs with Padres 10/300
He needed to save face with having $300 million promsied.- Luis Basabe Broken Hand
When we talked about needing to ease some of the positional crowding, this was not what I meant.- Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
After seeing the quotes from Rick and Kenny, the Sox are not going to sign Harper. Zero chance of it. - Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil