Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Again if a player isn't going to be on the team on our next playoff team, they mean nothing to this franchise.
  2. https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-red-sox-warned-indians-astros-attempting-steal-signs-information-032027336.html
  3. Wait, you don't think they have a plan? That a full rebuild isn't a plan?
  4. If you need winning to be a fan, you aren't a fan.
  5. Yeah, no. They pretend they don't but these are the same people melting down about people kneeling during the anthem. These are the same people who can't handle gay marriage. These are the same people who won't allow information about Islam to be taught in schools. These are the same people who can't handle sex ed being taught. These are the same people who can't handle climate change being studied. Etc, etc.
  6. There shouldn't be a sense of urgency. This is not a playoff team, and will need a minor miracle to hit .500. The problem is the players aren't ready for primetime yet. Hell most of the position players are replacement level filler in all likelihood. The others are learning on the job. "Urgency " isn't going to change that.
  7. Wasting time on people who won't be on our next playoff team is the worst possible plan.
  8. ^ This is exactly why rebuilding was always going to be a dicey proposition with our fan base. Sox fans just don't buy in if it doesn't involve instant gratification. This is a rebuild. They are supposed to be losing now. Everyone in the organization knows this. I don't know why some people outside don't get this, but this is our fan base.
  9. Abreu. If he isn't going to be here past 19, move on. Edit: Past that, it doesn't matter. Next man up. This team isn't trying to win, it is trying to evaluate.
  10. This is a super exciting group. There is a reason I feel better about the pen than any other group, and the top guys are a large part of this. The great part is we have list of potential guys without even starting to think about what happens to any potential failed starters.
  11. They really need to decide if they are going to extend him or trade him as well. If they aren't going to extend him, there are other guys they could start breaking in.
  12. I want a drone so badly, but I also know this is the type of price I would have to pay to get the one I really can use for photography. This thing looks amazing.
  13. I, for one, am totally impressed that the President is being tougher on a Senator's ancestry, than he is on the murder of one of our own by a foreign power. Trump should write a thank you card to Warren for giving his kult this distraction to howl about instead of something of substance.
  14. This would actually be great news. If the Yankees put a bunch of money into Corbin, the odds go down that they will put a bunch of money into Machado as well.
  15. A team that everyone knew was going to suck, did indeed suck. Is that earthshattering?
  16. I feel like I should call the authorities after a beating like this, but I also enjoyed it soo....
  17. It's not 2020 yet, I will be a gymnastics expert again when the summer games roll around.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.