Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Th hey can move him, he just can't be on a playoff off roster.
  2. This is crazy. The Bears may actually be the 2nd best team in Chicago this year.
  3. I mean whoever really. I have no recollection of it happening.
  4. I don't recall anyone moving down to do it. Up? Yes. Any examples?
  5. You've won this round. But I will be back.
  6. Frank also signed one of the dumbest extensions in history. Plus the price of a free agent star the was about 10% of what it is today. The future Belle deal of $55 million was a shocking record breaker. Today that wouldn't get you a 5th starter.
  7. how about cash? Everyone loves cash.
  8. Has anyone called Michael Kopech the rainmaker yet? If not we need to make that happen.
  9. We will back the bus up for them.
  10. Renteria? Duh, lol.
  11. To me from the outside it seems like both with Gio and Rey, they simplified their offerings, staying mostly fastball to get them set, and as the season has moved on they have opened them more and more with the offspeed stuff. Almost like instead of everything at once, they were going one at a time. With Gio it seems like even velocity was added back later, my guess is to attempt to get rework his wind up and motion. I could be totally wrong, but that is what I see. If you think back to Sale, it was kind of the same thing. They held off on the slider for the most part early on.
  12. Sure, but Rodon has to be willing to sign, and there has been no indication he is willing.
  13. If Dave is accurate, the Sox tried already to extend him.
  14. If he wanted to be be extended, he would have long ago.
  15. They have like 7 months to act out now.
  16. So is there anything out there about the kids we got? I would assume nothing of value?
  17. Hell yes it will. That is quite literally the worst part of the team right now. As more of these guys start to slot in and learn how to get major league hitters out, this team is going to get a ton better. A pen might have been worth 10 games this season. Burdi isn't too far behind either.
  18. There is a million jokes I haven't done, just you waaaaaaaaiiiiit.
  19. This is the day I have been waiting for. Hamilton and Burr. Ian, do not throw away your shot.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.