Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Wait, do you see Yolmer as vital to the rebuild?
  2. Well if we didn't have party apologists in general, we'd have a different President.
  3. Frank Thomas had to go through the same stages. He had to swing early just often enough to keep pitchers honest.
  4. Wow, that was a helluva stop by Abreu at 1B.
  5. Hopefully we are picking like 40th
  6. He was a 16 round pick in an organization that is now loaded with OFs in the lower levels of the minors. If he was that highly thought of, I am sure he wouldn't be playing in an independent league.
  7. Did Ricky say that? I didn't see the quote.
  8. An interesting name to track going forward will be Brian Bowen. He was on the same team as Jackson Jr at LaLumiere in high school, and some even thought was a better player than him early in their HS careers. He got caught up in the bribery shoe money scandal, and was drummed out of Louisville. He had enrolled at South Carolina, but was ruled ineligible by the NCAA so he declared for the draft without having played a second of college ball. He went undrafted last night, and I would love to see the Bulls try to bring him in to camp.
  9. I really doubt it is forever. Give the kid a bit of a mental break by hitting down the line up a bit. With how he has hit since coming off of the DL, nothing wrong with it.
  10. He could at least quickly run down his passed balls.
  11. He failed, and then they sent him on his merry way. Welcome to rebuilding.
  12. Pressley I can see, I think the Sox want to keep May, at least for the time being.
  13. Good lord, the admission price for the Soxtalk meltdown would be more entertaining than watching Palka play CF.
  14. I don't see anyone claiming Trayce, but odder things have happened. I am not even sure if there is a spot at Charlotte for him. I guess they could release another OF down there if they wanted?
  15. For all of the teams that seemed to be willing to give away first round picks for various reasons, I just don't believe that the Bulls weren't willing to take part in some of these deals. It is so freaking frustrating.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.