Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 12:11 AM) There are quite a few people on this board that think he is overrated. I am not one of those people. No matter what you think of his prospects as a pitcher, Jeff is one really good guy. He has always accomidated people from Soxtalk and Futuresox without a second thought...
  2. QUOTE(YahtzeeSox @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 04:22 PM) Gotta see it. Hope they don't screw it up. Exactly my feelings. I the original, and it will piss me off if they f*** it up. This was one of my all time favorite movies.
  3. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:18 PM) Crossed for ya!!! Thanks Steff and QP... Here is a link to my blog post about the place... http://boringtheworld.blogspot.com/2005/06...o-home-yet.html It just passed the inspection for the flood plain analysis today, so we are ready to go. Now comes the fun part of playing the bidding game. We have a whole strategery set up for it. It ought to be interesting.
  4. QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:15 PM) You ruined my thread AH Ok, I'll play along... Family Guy, Arrested Development, Drawn Together, Law&Order, and ER.
  5. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:15 PM) Hardy, har, har... Wait till you have a yard with grass and you'll understand. We are making a bid on a place tomorrow.
  6. QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 03:13 PM) That would be your favorite form of entertainment....not show... Show, entertainment... it doesn't matter. It is the one thing on TV, that I MAKE SURE to watch. I like other things, but nothing else is must see.
  7. White Sox baseball... and it isn't even close.
  8. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    They make you post on the MLB boards for a month...
  9. Not a problem Jeremy. I'll make sure to give your salary to athletes who actually want me in their stadium... :fyou
  10. http://www.livescience.com/technology/0506...g_solution.html
  11. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 02:09 PM) How's that worken out for em. I think they are happy. Its just interesting to follow the progression of moves in an "if", "then" fashion.
  12. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 02:04 PM) Hell, if we didn't grab Garcia, there's a pretty good shot that the Yankees would have ended up with another world series trophy last year too...since most everyone seemed to think they were first in line with Seattle until KW jumped in, and 1 starting pitcher would almost certainly have made the difference for them in the ALCS. I'm not so sure Seattle's too happy that they agreed to take Olivo though. The thing is if the M's had gotten Crede, they wouldn't have gotten Beltre in the off-season.
  13. http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/062705_ap_ns_porch.html
  14. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 01:38 PM) I know we're ready to forget the Cubs and move on toward the all star break, but this is my last Cub related post, I promise. Last night, I was listening to the Score briefly and the guys on there had a question for both Cubs and Sox fans. The questions were based on these stereotypes of both fan bases: Cub fans- are fans of Wrigley Field more than fans of the Cubs. Sox fans- have an inferiority complex from Cubs fans. So here are the questions: Would Cub fans give up seeing the Cubs at Wrigley for a WS victory? In other words, starting now, the Cubs would play at another park permanently, but would win the WS this year. Would Sox fans be OK with losing the WS to the Cubs this year, if it meant we won the next 2, BUT neither of those 2 would be against the Cubs? Answer the 2nd one. If it meant winning the World Series, I don't care. Even if it were losing to the Cubs and winning only one WS, it wouldn't matter... A World Series title is a championship no matter who you beat.
  15. QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 01:10 PM) Are we completely skipping BMAC this time through the rotation? No, he is pitching in this series.
  16. http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050626/D8AVHLEO0.html
  17. http://www.nbc5.com/news/4654879/detail.ht...994&dppid=65192
  18. All right guys, that's plenty. Back on topic now...
  19. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...2700087_pf.html Rot.in.hell.
  20. I love the summer. I live for this weather.
  21. QUOTE(bats3280 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 11:37 AM) The music is from Pirates of the Caribbean, I believe it's called Jack Sparrows Theme. That's all I've found so far... I just joined, this is my first post, not sure if anyone said this before. I really enjoy reading what you all have to say, I love this team! Welcome to Soxtalk
  22. southsider2k5 replied to sec159row2's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 11:20 AM) so basically nobody's read it... I am not a Hil fan, and I still have no interest in reading this. It seems like tabloid material to me.
  23. http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...0624003/-1/NEWS
  24. southsider2k5 replied to sec159row2's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 10:09 AM) anybody read this book??? given the stories circulating and the fact that networks are not interviewing this guy make me want to read it... if it were trash as hillary says... why is she not suing??? http://view.exacttarget.com/?ffcc17-fe9615...97c6d017f731578 Do you know how hard it is to prove libel/slander?
  25. QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 10:05 AM) Noooooooooo Rockies' starters. We're looking to win now, and those pitchers always take a while to be good again. Besides, none of them are really that good. Jason Schmidt....hell yeah. Agreed 100%. Any pitcher who pitches up their for a while, seems to take at least a year to get back to normal. That thin air just seems to take the endurance and sharpness out of pitchers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.