Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I think it is pretty darn funny actually. And considering the way they have ragged us for the past 3 years, I think they have earned the right.
  2. Hey Nick, how was the commute?
  3. This goes out to that special someone... M-V-P WILLIE!!!
  4. This is an interesting read from today's Trib
  5. Can we leave this pinned through the funeral, maybe the weekend?
  6. Good move by Cleveland. Come on Willie you have got to get one down.
  7. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:52 PM) 3-0 still? how many outs? Just starting the (do or) die bottom of the 9th
  8. QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:46 PM) Here comes the big test, Travis Hafner. I guess Marte got about a D on that test...
  9. Wickman is warming for the Tribe to try to close this out.
  10. Here comes the big test, Travis Hafner.
  11. Its funny that you mention the team ERA Mreye, but why is it that everyone freaked out about how bad Freddy pitched at first, then once he started cruising it got quiet, then everyone moved onto the offense... The Sox pitching has been incredible so far, which was the main thing everyone seemed to be scared of, but no one seems to care. Everyone has said the offense will be fine, but is freaking out about it. Why all of the negative focus?
  12. US Delegation pays last respects
  13. QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:30 PM) Dude if you state your opinion here you will be bashed. Then if you start an argument with a moderator it is all over. All the sheep will come and help. So you will lose this argument 10 out of 10 times. No, its just you.
  14. Rooney thinks it was foul...
  15. QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:25 PM) Nice to know that they're on a rebound, but they still have a ways to go. Winning games is the only thing that is going to change any of that. Brooks can market the s*** out of this team, and Sox fans are only going to go when we win. His only chance is to try to turn casual entertainment fans into fans of attending games here.
  16. QUOTE(CubKilla @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:21 PM) I believe the White Sox have sold more tix so far at this point in '05 than they did at the same point in '04. As of the start of spring training Boyer was quoted as saying they had sold their 1 millionth ticket, where as they had only sold about 800,000 at that time in 2004.
  17. QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:17 PM) I agree with you. When the Cell first opened it was packed. After 94 the fanbase dwindled and now on the 2nd game of the season there should be alot more people. I understand people have work, but there is absolutely no one there. I could drop a pin and I probably would hear it. No team in the majors minus the Rays(if them) had or are having this bad of attendance problems. Not even the Twinkies and they play in a dump. They need to do something about this. I suggest they allow people from the upperdeck to the lower deck. It looks discouraging when even along the first baseline is empty. The Sox outdrew the Twins by 1000 people a game last year. The Twins won the division for the 3rd year in a row. The Sox were 21st in attendance, so I would hardly say that only one team was having worse problems... http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/attendance?s...04&seasonType=2
  18. QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:18 PM) Rhodes in... what the hell happened? Nothing. Absoultely nothing.
  19. QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:10 PM) Yeah, because this White Sox game is flat out boring. I said it yesterday and I'll say it today. It's boring ball. Especially when you don't have players that can get on to implement it. BoSox Yanks is a far more interesting game. And I'm one who usually hates those games. Then why ruin it for everyone else? No one is making you watch the Sox or post on a Sox board.
  20. QUOTE(winodj @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:54 PM) Just like me at the bar last night. Don't forget to tip your waitresses, he'll be here all week!
  21. QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:53 PM) Damn .. Carl finally gets "on" one and it goes foul So that is two near misses :banghead
  22. QUOTE(winodj @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:51 PM) You think you got it bad? I put my lifesavings on a 162-0 Sox season bet based on Monday's game... Now where am I gonna come up with that $1.63 if things suddenly go bad? I'll lend it to you... for a fee.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.