southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Spring Training Stats
Whitesox.com has them
-
March 14 2005 Cubs vs Sox spring training game
Michael Barrett goes yard to make it 8-2
-
March 14 2005 Cubs vs Sox spring training game
QUOTE(quickman @ Mar 14, 2005 -> 03:03 PM) 5 hits, he had two doubles yesterday And I know he had a double in the game he hit the two HRs too. He has at least 6 hits now.
-
March 14 2005 Cubs vs Sox spring training game
AJ
-
March 14 2005 Cubs vs Sox spring training game
Borchard trying to make a statment this spring. God I hope he gets it together.
-
March 14 2005 Cubs vs Sox spring training game
PAULY!!!! The boys brought their hitting shoes with 'em today. Hopefully they don't leave their bats in Birmingham this year
-
March 14 2005 Cubs vs Sox spring training game
Rowand makes it two in a row
-
March 14 2005 Cubs vs Sox spring training game
Wait a minute, you guys actually "work" at work? Novel concept, I'll have to try it sometime
-
March 14 2005 Cubs vs Sox spring training game
4-1 Sox
-
March 14 2005 Cubs vs Sox spring training game
QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Mar 14, 2005 -> 02:37 PM) Too bad we traded away all our power. To the critics :finger
-
Steve Stone Joining White Sox Broadcast Tomorrow
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 14, 2005 -> 02:35 PM) Even you're better then this guy? Even YOU were better than this guy. Think of a really bad Harry Carey imitation.
-
Speaking of Glass Arms
QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Mar 14, 2005 -> 02:20 PM) Attorney here just told me Prior is done for the year. His friend is a ticket broker and just called him and told him he is gonna eat tons of tickets now. He said the guy has some inside information...Who knows....just passing on what I heard...and he said wood is out for at least April. It wouldn't surprise me. Nerve problems in the elbow? That can't be good.
-
March 14 2005 Cubs vs Sox spring training game
QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Mar 14, 2005 -> 02:16 PM) Bob Brenley - "Buehrle is the first Sox pitcher to lead the league in innings since another Sox pitcher." I see Brenley is honoring the Harry Carey tradition of nonsensical babbling.
-
March 14 2005 Cubs vs Sox spring training game
MB is in midseason form already. That warms my heart
-
March 14 2005 Cubs vs Sox spring training game
Hit and Run, god I love those words
-
4 yr old shoots 2 yr old in dispute over a toy
http://www.nbc5.com/news/4280493/detail.ht...994&dppid=65192
-
Shingo's New Pitch
QUOTE(gotoh00 @ Mar 14, 2005 -> 01:33 PM) Nope, it was an all-star game in 1996 and pretty much anything went then. Ichiro's mentor Manager Ohgi put his boy on the mound for the last out and Nomura countered with Shingo as a pinch hitter. Ichiro's fastball was clocked at 90 MPH. If I haven't said it before, thanks for the extra info you post here. It is awesome to get a totally different perspective on things, and news from sources we would never know about. I definately appreciate it.
-
Who saids illegals can only pick fruit?
QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 14, 2005 -> 01:23 PM) Now that should make everyone feel safer. Why not? We had Chinese spies stealing our secrets in New Mexico during the last administration. Nothing has changed. Our nuclear system is a joke, and just begging for a terrorist attack.
-
Who saids illegals can only pick fruit?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20...03449-5962r.htm
-
Carlos Lee hurt; Olivo full-time starter
QUOTE(SuperSteve @ Mar 14, 2005 -> 12:55 PM) Freddy and Ben > MO and Reed IMHO still. Not to mention Freddy for 3 years at $9 mil per. He would have gotten at least 4 years for about $50 million with what teams were paying for pitchers this offseason.
-
Rate My Squad
Great pitching staff, but a lot of question marks for an infield. Durham's numbers should be helped by Alou's signing, but Matsui and McPherson are ???? right now. Plus for me, I try to stay away from too many players from one team, and you have a lot of White Sox.
-
Shingo's New Pitch
QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 14, 2005 -> 01:04 PM) Is this a mistake? From the context of the story, and knowing how strong Ichy's arm is, I don't think so.
-
Steve Stone Joining White Sox Broadcast Tomorrow
QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 14, 2005 -> 01:03 PM) I know he lives pretty darn close to the stadium. Maybe he's getting some days off to be with the family or the baby? I dunno. I've really come around on DJ. I enjoy his voice and he's good for a couple of yucks. That said, a Hawk-Stone combo in the booth would be one of the ages. Hands down the best in the MLB. I don't know if any of you have the extra innings package, but if you have ever heard some of the broadcasters for other clubs, it's pretty easy to tell we have one of the better duos in baseball. Some are just god awful. San Diego's PBP guy was HORRIBLE. Literally I have heard way better broadcasters doing Indiana high school basketball games.
-
American Idol "Favorite" quits mysteriously
According to Drudge the rumor is that he doesn't want to be tied to an exclusive Idol contract, and that he wants to try to go out on his own.
-
Steve Stone Joining White Sox Broadcast Tomorrow
QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 14, 2005 -> 12:45 PM) I disagree. I think both of these guys are professional. I also think they'd respect each others baseball knowledge. I tend to agree with YAS here. I think part of Hawk's problem the last few years is that he hasn't been challenged and he is just bored senseless in the booth at times. I think Hawk would thrive with someone like Stone who can make anyone look better. Hell he carried Chip and Harry for years. I think Hawk is a big enough baseball fan that he could check his ego at the door, because it would be best for the face of the White Sox, which seems to be what matters most to Harrelson. He will do anything for this team, and he knows that Steve Stone would be a coup for the Sox.