Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I have been on record as saying I really think a sign and trade deal will get done with Eddy, and his two months of playing hard on offense has done nothing to change my mind.
  2. On Friday March 4th Jeff made his spring debut throwing the ninth inning against the Arizona Diamondbacks in a 10-9 loss. Jeff held the Dbacks down giving the Sox a chance to rally, only giving a hit and a walk in his one inning of work.
  3. That was at least 5 years ago, I am not sure how that is relevent to now?
  4. QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 07:46 AM) That's the difference between normal people and the Paris' of the world. She's got her eye on a kid that won't mature for a few more years. She's spotting talent early before his teacher does. She better hope the priest doesn't spot him first. Thank you Mr Southsider, your one way ticket to hell is now boarding.
  5. I got Uribe around round 10, and got Pyrz, Dye, and and El Duque in rounds 20-26.
  6. To one of the founders of Soxnet and another great posters, Happy Birthday Guys!!!
  7. Damn I almost drafted him in a middle round... glad someone was dumber than I was.
  8. No calls, plus no defensive rebounding, plus 20 turnovers, equals 3 game losing streak.
  9. Probably something like she was drunk and transposed numbers... Either that or someone whipped out a fake number on her ass.
  10. Surprise Pods is running away with this.
  11. QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 08:03 AM) Oh. I'm sure Bonds can be "persuaded" to attend. And a Congressional supena would be a great motivational devise. Its almost a crime for him not to be there.
  12. QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 11:37 AM) Maybe during the day, but I DOUBT you will get a good signal at night. They drop to 10 Watts at night. Thatsa really bad broadcast strength. MAYBE a 5 mile radius. lol 10 watts won't get you a mile. Our college station was 3000 watts, and that got us 5 miles. something like WBBM AM is a 50,000 watt clear channel, I would imagine MVP and SCR are something like that also. Unless you you meat 10 megawatts, or 10000 watts.... that would make sense.
  13. QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 12:08 PM) I think we have an option for '06. No option, but we own his arbit rights for 2006
  14. Great offense but you need some proven SP.
  15. QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 05:40 PM) I believe you are missing a 1B. PK is my first baseman.
  16. If they don't accept your first price you have to change your search? That sucks. I don't want to change where I am looking to stay. Any of the other travel sites any better for looking for hotel rooms? I can't find any deals.
  17. QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 10:04 PM) http://www.indystar.com/articles/6/226924-1166-094.html Greg Oden, who is probably expected to be the first pick in the '06 NBA draft, had 18 blocks in a sectional game tonight.... Over-rated
  18. This is from a league I am in with some old college buddies. I picked last in the first round, which sucked, but I like some of my late picks. I am really weak up the middle though. C J. Lopez (Bal - C) 2B J. Uribe (CWS - 2B,3B,SS) 3B H. Blalock (Tex - 3B) SS B. Crosby (Oak - SS) OF I. Suzuki (Sea - OF) OF H. Matsui (NYY - OF) OF C. Wilson (Pit - 1B,OF) Util P. Nevin (SD - 1B) T. Nixon (Bos - OF) BN R. Durham (SF - 2B) BN A. Pierzynski (CWS - C) BN K. Greene (SD - SS) BN J. Dye (CWS - OF) BN J. Crede (CWS - 3B) SP M. Prior (ChC - SP) SP R. Harden (Oak - SP) SP M. Buehrle (CWS - SP) SP D. Wells (Bos - SP) RP J. Nathan (Min - RP) RP D. Kolb (Atl - RP) RP T. Gordon (NYY - RP) P B. Penny (LAD - SP) P S. Linebrink (SD - RP) P O. Hernandez (CWS - SP) T. Glavine (NYM - SP)
  19. After this guy works out for other teams, his value might drop pretty good. We'll wait and see on this one.
  20. QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 12:40 AM) Great news here. Very good actually. They stretched the payroll another 10% this year, after having a flat attendance level from 03 to 04. It is good to see there is some excitement for this team. That means ticket sales are already up almost 25% vs this time last year. Boyers idea of selling tickets early was genius.
  21. Stay safe big man! You are always welcome here!!!
  22. QUOTE(BurlyMan56 @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 03:56 PM) Can I still get in please????? My computer has been done lately and I wasn't able to sign up. I'm an active player as I took 2nd in league 4 last year.. Thanks As of now this league still has opennings. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=586034
  23. http://money.cnn.com/2005/03/04/markets/ma...dex.htm?cnn=yes

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.