Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(danman31 @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 12:20 AM) Rules 1 pt for each first round game correctly picked. 2 pts for each semifinalist correctly picked. 3 pts for each finalist picked. 5 pts for correctly picking winner. Tiebreaker: Correctly picked winner, followed by number of finalists correctly picked, number of semifinalists correctly picked, etc. First Round: 8. Northwestern over 9. Michigan 7. Iowa over 10. Purdue 6. Ohio St. over 11. Penn St. Quarterfinals 1. Illinois over 8. Northwestern 5. Minnesota over 4. Indiana 2. Michigan St. over 7. Iowa 3. Wisconsin over 6. Ohio St. Semifinals 1. Illinois over 5. Minnesota 2. MSU over 3. Wisconsin Finals 2. MSU over 1. Illinois lol Nwestern Iowa OSU Illinois Indiana Iowa Wisconson Illinois Iowa Illinois
  2. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 12:28 PM) There's a f***load of Illini fans here, but I wanna see what you guys think will go down in the Big XII tourney. The bottom half (visually0 of the bracket is much tougher, IMO. Predictions anyone? Nebraska ISU A&M Texas OU ISU Kansas Texas OU Kansas OU
  3. MLB.com is not carrying either game
  4. QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 01:46 PM) Just out of curiosity, if a Republican was doing what Joe is doing, how would the Rrepublicans of this board feel? I don't think it is wrong at all. I admire a guy like McCain on the other side of the aisle that does what he believes is right more often than about anyone else.
  5. QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 01:35 PM) I need to find a place that does custom jerseys cheap anyone know of the place the MYH says on the radio? Grandstand does them, but they aren't cheap. I have no idea what place they advertise though...
  6. This is the line that got me. They are dissing the guy because he thinks for himself, and is willing to work with people on the other side. That is just messed up.
  7. QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 12:44 PM) Cool, thanks. There's some drama in our union that it's a tiny increase. I guess it just seems like a tiny increase because we make so little to start with. Yeah trust me, I know full well that 3% of s***, is still s***.
  8. QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 12:42 PM) So, the State of NY has offered TA/GA's a 2.75% raise increase over our pay. That will come out to about $300 a year--is that a typical increase (like the percentage I mean)? Actually almost exactly. The average wage increased 2.8% for 2004.
  9. southsider2k5 replied to Soxy's topic in SLaM
    Damn that is HUGE!
  10. Soxfest usually... they always have great sales. I got my road gray jacket for $50 when it was $125 at the shops.
  11. I guess genocide isn't as sexy as a tidal wave.
  12. QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 11:24 AM) Muscular Atrophy is a typical thing after surgery and not being able to use it for awhile. Once he is able to work out the muscle memory will take over and it will be pretty much right back to normal. Some of you guys on here are lucky that it doesn't happen to penises.
  13. QUOTE(knightni @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 11:20 AM) Okay, I fail to see the appeal of this article. :puke or a dead gay duck for that matter
  14. QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 11:17 AM) Eewww, no. I feel dirty, dirty, dirty. Is that dirty or dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty?
  15. 7 months on crutches will do that to you...
  16. http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/03/08/...n.ap/index.html
  17. One difference is that the Saudis are moving away from that. They are about to hold their first free elections. Granted without women participating, but it is a start. Saudis are also learning the lesson about being careful who you fund...
  18. He has fluid buildup around his heart http://www.nbc5.com/news/4263803/detail.ht...317&dppid=65192
  19. Ebay is where I have always sold tickets... That's where I got my info.
  20. QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 09:58 AM) Iraq Islamic Army: We Refused Ransom for Italian Journalist In other words the terrorists realized that this woman hated the US even more than they did. So that blows the whole "the US tried to kill her because of the ransom" theory out of the water.... If this is true.
  21. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 12:36 AM) What about Matt Harrington? Or Bobby Hill
  22. QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 09:06 AM) That's exactly who I was thinking of... hopefully that changes for 05. When you look at an Aaron Rowand or Juan Uribe, that shows you what Walk can do with a willing student.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.