Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 08:19 PM) There are other options we can use besides B-Mac. Hermanson can be used as a starter, and if Adkins is starting in AAA, he could be given a shot as well. I really don't think Hermanson is a starting option right now, unless something happens real soon. I think they want him around as another closer option, and unless they stretch him out early, he doesn't make much sense as a back up starter. Right now this is how I envision the next starters based on very early returns and managements comments-or lack there of.... that is if I had to rank them today. Jon Adkins Brandon McCarthy Felix Diax Josh Stewart Arnie Munoz
  2. Could it be a defender and a late round draft pick? We all know that Indy's D is as soft as David Wells gut.
  3. QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 08:43 AM) I just realized, I should probably add to my tattoo This is *not* a coffee table And the " This IS a coffee table" tatoo around the other side.
  4. QUOTE(winodj @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 08:43 AM) Is this Nancy's last hurrah? Or are they going to extend her contract? To me its more important to lock her down long term than anyone else. They have been featuring her a lot more than usual. She was a big part of Soxfest as well. They might well be setting up a retirement, and I don't like that at all.
  5. Bury them all. The only way to start to stop corruption is to actually punish people who are caught in the act. Make an example out of them.
  6. Unless the weather is awful over the next month, it will be done.
  7. That is sweet. Nancy is one of the greatest things about the ballpark experience in Chicago over the last 20+ years.
  8. Did anyone else watch Hollow Men? I thought it had potential, but wasn't quite as funny as I thought it would be.
  9. southsider2k5 replied to LosMediasBlancas's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 08:28 PM) I saw The South Park Movie tonight after hearing about it unceasingly at school. I wish I had seen it earlier. It was hi-larious. Totally a funny and surprisingly well thought out movie. I liked it a lot. To be quite honest, it is one of my favorite movies of all time. I was shocked at how well written and composed it was.
  10. QUOTE(GSBF @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 03:33 AM) Thanks for the info Welcome to Soxtalk!!
  11. QUOTE(Molto @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 03:30 PM) I've been in two car accidents where my head cracked the windshield. One I had to go to the doctor to get some glass out. NOT Surprisingly, I didn't feel a thing. I guess I was just happy I was alive. I wear my seatbelt a lot more now. I think you missed a word Mario
  12. QUOTE(madbilly @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 04:06 PM) Look at Garland, we brought him up at 21 and he still hasn't lived up to expectations. Welcome to Soxtalk, great name!
  13. So where is 16-20 Jas???
  14. I am going to start the hype right now. After watching this kid pitch, and listening to him talk to Hawk and DJ, I have no doubts that this kid could step into our rotation today. My question is if someone in the Sox rotation got hurt, would Brandon be the first one called up right now? Has he passed Diaz and Munoz with his outings this spring? Ozzie thinks so, and I agree with him.
  15. southsider2k5 replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    Too bad the media will never apoligize to Hale for assuming that he had this done. The guy might be a scumbag, but they had him all over the news for this, and he looks to have had zero connection to it.
  16. QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 08:26 PM) 'cept it's not bulls*** True dat.
  17. At my workplace, anytime someone has any baseball question, they come to me. Even if it is about the Cubs, they ask me over any Cub fans.
  18. QUOTE(backman @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 06:25 PM) what was the score in the game? 7-3 Sox final score.
  19. That only makes it more of a challenge. Too much? Obviously he should have done it in French
  20. WTF

    southsider2k5 replied to KipWellsFan's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 05:50 PM) That's so last month That guy was all over the morning shows..I saw him on the Today Show last month Kip is in Canada, it takes them a month or two to catch up
  21. QUOTE(professionalfan @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 04:32 PM) Baj threw in a B game on Sunday. 2 scoreless innings, 3 K's. Out of curiousity, where did you get that info from? I would love to see what a couple of other guys are doing in B games, especially Jim Bullard.
  22. QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 04:22 PM) SS'der probably having a fit on the train that he can't be in front of the TV at this moment.. I keep telling the South Shore to get cable for me Good to hear he pitched well.
  23. QUOTE(Spiff @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 03:36 PM) Well now that that's over with we can all get to work on the Middle East. Dude you have been way to little lately.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.