Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 02:47 PM) says Ozzie knows what he is doing. says the club will be very competitive. says he has been on the Internet non-stop the last three weeks and knows what is going on. (EDITORS NOTE: Frank, if you're reading this, welcome back -- and welcome to Sox Talk._ lol, there is contest for you... If Frank was a poster on Soxtalk, who would the most likely canditate be?
  2. QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 02:37 PM) im still pulling for Borchard to take Timo's spot or finally get his things together in AAA.... he is the kind of guy you like to root for. Me too!!!
  3. Glad to see Borch do something.
  4. QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 02:13 PM) Hawk says Iguchi is "very impressive." He says he has a lot of the mannerisms of a young Roberto Alomar, lots of talent, has looked real good. Translated. Willie Harris will be a White Sox come April 4th.
  5. southsider2k5 replied to shagar69's topic in SLaM
    FWIW, I found a cool smilie I am looking for a gong smilie, if anyone has seen one, please post it
  6. http://www.nbc5.com/irresistible/4259531/d...382&dppid=65192
  7. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7117797/
  8. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    Talk about adding injury to insult
  9. QUOTE(Randar68 @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 01:20 PM) I think that's a gross oversimplification. Uribe is a Boras client, so what? If Crede falls flat on his face, Fields will be the opening day 2006 starter if he does well this year. If Crede has a good or better year, they will probably start Fields in AAA and may move him to first. Simplification maybe, but the wispers started last year about Crede not learning from his mistakes, and being stubborn to change. Honestly I was surprised he was back here this year.
  10. It looks like the first 8 regular Soxtalk leagues are full. Are their people who are interested in another league? This is good for anyone, either for people who missed out on the first sign ups, or for people who are already in leagues. If there is enough interest, I will create the league.
  11. UNC is good, but there is no doubt Illinois should be #1.
  12. QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 12:16 PM) be able to win on west coast. Stay healthy and i think they have a good shot. Welcome to Soxtalk
  13. QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 12:03 PM) I strongly doubt that's true. If anything its a "don't ask, don't tell" kind of thing where they just look the other way. The last thing they would be doing is intentionally harming the few allies they have over there.
  14. QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 12:03 PM) Just stay at the Pfister with us. Just looking for a bargain. I don't think I want to drive after a night in the suite...
  15. Nevermind, I just realized I was looking at a different site. Thank again for the site.
  16. QUOTE(SAVVY18 @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 11:52 AM) I took a look at BFT and there are listings for 3* hotels in downtown Milwaukee(not sure if this is the zone you were looking at). One person got the downtown Milwaukee Wyndham for $38 per night and another got the downtown Milwaukee Hilton for $45 per night. There are listings further down for people who got the downtown Hyatt for $42 -$46 per night. On Orbitz, the Hyatt is listed from $99 per night. Hilton from $129 per night and Wyndham from $109 per night. I am not sure what your priceline bid was, but this is what others got the hotels for. Damn, I must have been looking in the wrong place, because I didn't see any of that. I bid $50 for downtown Mil, for the 3 star level, which should include all of those places and got turned down.
  17. Check out the March Madness subforum right above your post.
  18. It seems the US account might be true after all, and the Italian intelligence agency might not have told the US forces about the deal Italy was working. http://www.washtimes.com/world/20050307-120131-5769r.htm What's the truth? Who knows.
  19. QUOTE(Randar68 @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 11:05 AM) He'll be at 3B unless Crede forces a move to 1B. He won't play LF, IMO, he's an infielder. Crede will not block Fields from Chicago. As soon as Fields is ready, Crede will be out the door. The Sox know with Crede being a Borass client, they aren't going to be able to resign him if he ever realizes his potential. And if Crede doesn't realize his potential, the Sox won't want him anyway.
  20. QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 10:49 AM) My big worry. So far in ST Felix Diaz hasn't reassured me, in case we have to dip into the 6th starter pool. Hopefully Hermanson will be able to patch up the rotation when it's needed. Barring injuries, Adkins will be the #6 starter. Guillen really likes the guy.
  21. He said it felt just like home On a serious note, I didn't realize that Bush Sr is 80 now. http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/03/06/...n.ap/index.html
  22. Thanks for the advice! Someone else suggested the site, but I was looking at Milwaukee during the pre season games up there, and no one had listed any prices up there. I am bookmarking the site though.
  23. He can't be any worse than the swiss cheese line they had last year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.