Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 08:35 AM) Is Texas really so stupid to believe Boras... again..? I hope they sign him.. and give him all the $$ he's asking for. Serves them right for being such idiots. That's pretty much what I was thinking. Aren't the ARod and Chan Ho Park deals enough to convince them not to mess around with Borass? Heck I am going to go waaaaaaay out on a limb here and say a team would be smarter to trade for Sammy Sosa than to sign Maggs to a long term deal. At least with Sosa you know what you are going to with Scammy. Maggs, who knows. Plus dealing with Borass you know you can't trust what he saids...
  2. QUOTE(whitesoxfan56789 @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 08:06 AM) Ok, say im trying to search for your name. I type in southsider where it says "begins with" and i dont know what to do to start the search. Enter doesnt work and there is no search button. You actually click the "go" button at the bottom of the line that has all of the sorting options.
  3. QUOTE(hi8is @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 04:10 AM) since sirus radios stock is at about $6.00 right now.. and xm is at around $33... if they mereged, sirus stock holders (i assume) would get a large boost to their portfolio.... any stock monglers out there think this might be a good long term high risk investment? Those two numbers don't mean much. It has a lot more to do with the amount of shares outstanding, debt, future earnings etc.
  4. To throw a little gasoline on this proverbial fire this was in the Trib on Tuesday Smokers rule No-smoking laws apply to everyone in the state Capitol except for the people who made them: members of the Senate By Erika Slife
  5. QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 10:30 PM) I know what you mean..some of these screen names are a puzzle...Like Chisoxfn????????????? What the heck is that suppose to mean.. Chisoxfn translated into surfer losely means "crasher of the internet" or something close to it.
  6. QUOTE(whitesoxfan56789 @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 10:13 PM) Ever since the board was upgraded i havent figured out how to search the members list. I cant figure out what to click after you type in what you are looking for, does anyone know how use it? What are you trying to do specifically? It is a little different now.
  7. QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 06:44 PM) If you want some action on that and you're giving me 16, I'll lay down whatever you'd like. Me too. I'll even give odds.
  8. QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 06:38 PM) Wino is a fun, knowledgeable guy who has a strange compulsion for Bea Arthur and I find myself mentioning Bea from time to time now in class. Apu has got to be the most challeging poster I read on here. Everything he posts has plenty of support, even if I don't agree with it.
  9. White Sox Komets Blackhawks Bulls Bears
  10. http://www.nbc5.com/news/4128132/detail.ht...382&dppid=65192
  11. Great to see Brandon on the list
  12. http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/26/newspaper.ad.ap/index.html
  13. That's it, I need to hire a PR department to rebuild my image... I wonder what Karl Rove is doing now?
  14. http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/space/01/26/c...reut/index.html
  15. QUOTE(YASNY @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 12:58 PM) This reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe's "The Premature Burial". The man was the master of the macarbre (sp?). Actually, this has not been a rare occurance throughout history. In fact, they used to design coffins with a rope leading to a bell in case the person ... well, you get the idea. And don't Voodoo cultures have a mix that reders the body into a deathlike state, or is that an urban legend?
  16. QUOTE(JimH @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 12:50 PM) Holy smokes, great job Mike. Up to you, my only suggestion would be to somehow re-title the thread ... Spring Training Info Center ... something like that. No biggie either way. Thanks again, this will cut down on the clutter a bit. I will add a post to the thread with a lot of the background info I have on Tucson and Phoenix so it's all in one place. How's that look?
  17. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6869973/ Let me just go on record with a :puke
  18. Your wish is my command....
  19. http://www.nypost.com/business/38810.htm
  20. Where have you been? Long time, no see.
  21. Trying to reduce pollution and waste. http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/26/bag.fee.ap/index.html
  22. QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 11:35 AM) So was Wil Cordero and we still signed him. I didn't want him here either...
  23. QUOTE(knightni @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 11:26 AM) I think, if the lockout went much longer, most Detroit player would just forget about retiring and die of old age. The Yankees of the NHL? They'll just sign someone else like usual.
  24. QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 11:22 AM) Now THAT would be a good trade. Willie Harris + Joe Borchard for Julio Lugo. I would do it in a second. Julio Lugo is a wife beater. No thanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.