Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. :puke Damned offensive line 15-3 Jags after the safety
  2. They had better not f*** up this movie
  3. That was a killer. That is 3 points on the board, so now the Bears have to score twice instead of just once.
  4. I don't know about play calling, but I do know that the Jags have been in the backfield the whole game. They said the Bears have given up 4 or more sacks for 9 straight weeks now.
  5. Damn this offensive line sucks. Edinger is good from 42 yards to make it 7-3 Jags.
  6. Dude, relax.; Seriously, quit freaking out.
  7. Wow, are these two teams tight right now. Drops, muffs, missed assignments, stupid penalities... Hopefully this doesn't last long.
  8. [starts holding breath]
  9. I luv it when you analyze.
  10. Yeah, it did happen, and I am not sure why it is such a big deal. Its a glitch, it happens. Sometimes things get double posted, and usually one of us sees it, and deletes it. There is no need to freak out and start calling people names over it. (chisox05 that is) Geesh.
  11. Try reading my post, right above yours.
  12. LMAO. You are right, I am not a mod, I am an administrator. I can see everything that everyone does. I am telling you personally, that I did delete a double post made by YOU. Now lets here YOUR apology.
  13. Really looking back through his career he has been under 200 IP twice in the last 15 years. 2003 when he was hurt, and 1994 when he still pitched 172 innings, which is enough to qualify for the ERA crown. Johnson has had one injury, in one year. That's it. Everything else is just speculation.
  14. I don't know about starts... but if you look at IP over the last 3 years Johnson comes out ahead. RJ=619 2/3 IP JG=601 1/3 IP
  15. Thanks everybody!!!! You guys are the greatest
  16. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    Wow, the joke possibilities are so endless, I have no idea what to say
  17. Jacksonville New England Buffalo Indianapolis New Orleans Baltimore Atlanta Minnesota Denver N.Y. Jets Green Bay Arizona Carolina San Diego Philadelphia Tennessee
  18. If it means having a legit WS chance, I would fly down to AZ and give the lung myself.
  19. Let's hope Hutch wasn't a fluke of Mike Caruso proportions
  20. Point is, for the big strong power pitchers who take care of themselves, life doesn't necesarily end at 38. The Big Unit is a stud, even at 41. I would kill to get him on this team, because he is the missing link to a WS trip IMO.
  21. Or this guy in Vienna who can fix him right up...
  22. I would like to see what Coop could do with this kids arm. As long as we don't give up more than a couple of middle ranged kids, I am cool with this deal. Heck we could send them Cliff Pollitte and I would be happy as well.
  23. Yeah, Frank works his ass off, that has never been in doubt. The problem is, he can't do anything about this. He is a 270ish pound man, with foot/ankle problems. Ask Shaq, you can't do anything about those kind of injuries except letting them heal.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.