Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Whose story do you believe?
Just for the record, I did delete a double post by 05 yesterday
-
Nero Says Johnson never turned down the Sox
How about Roger Clemens at 41 or Nolan Ryan at 46... could the Sox have used either of those guys?
-
Braves Trade Capellan For Dan Kolb
As long as it screws the Cubs, I am happy.
-
Pavano a Yankee
Pavano 2004= Vazquez 2003
-
Ben Gordon
If Gordon can shoot from the outside on a consistant basis, the Bulls will be in great shape.
-
2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread
That's why Greg Blache got an interview..
-
Leinart Wins Heisman
Andre Ware wins the Heisman?
-
Leadoff, Shortstop
Ah our little troll, at it again...
-
Somebody just needs tell kenny get urbina
Ask Baj what he thinks of her...
-
Sox Killer Is Moving Out of the Division
Tribe pen looks tough all of the sudden with Rhodes, Wickman, and Howry closing things out.
-
Jaret Wright Flunks Physical
Lucky not to offer a one year wonder 7+ million a year? I don't think so.
- Dye
-
New Header coming..
LET'S GO KW!!!!!
-
Toronto is looking at lee and konerko
Ah, got it.
-
Comic strip of the day
- Toronto is looking at lee and konerko
Am I the only one who would be surprised if KW and Riccardi are even on speaking terms?- Rumors thread
It smells like the DBacks are trying to get someone to be desparate. To me is seems like the Yankees and DBacks are playing a big game of chicken. I wonder who will blink?- Rumors thread
MSBNC is reporting that AZ might keep Johnson after all. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6694095/- Rumors thread
It means they can void his contract if they want to do so. It is up to the signing team.- Dye
I have no doubt that Russ Ortiz will suffer big time, away from Atlanta. I did just realize I was mixing up Glaus and Ortiz's contracts, that's where I got the $11 million a year from. Also wins are much more a product of the teams behind those particular players. Ortiz keeps playing on division winning teams.- Dye
Sometimes you have to view trades outside of the box. Yes we gave up some quality players to get Garcia. But I look at it as basically Seattle has given us $3 million in cash, because we were able to get signed so cheaply.- Dye
Yeah if Russ Ortiz is in the 11-12 mil/yr range, there is no doubt that Garcia has to be at least there, if not a notch above that. The sheer fact that we have our pitchers locked up at under market long term deals is a huge bonus for this team, as it gave them the cash to grab other players. If we had kept Olivo and Reed, and tried to sign a pitcher, we would be looking at probably having both Grilli and Diaz in the rotation next year.- Heeeeere's Abby..
Very cute. We might have to be trading in a kitten at this rate... the one we adopted a little while back thought it would be cool to climb the shower curtian. Well lets just say we are shopping for a new shower curtian today- Yushchenko was poisoned
And I thought our elections were exciting... Ukraine makes us look like a B rate movie. http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/12/11...tria/index.html- How about Alex Gonzalez?
A guy like this won't play everyday, which would mean that the signing wouldn't bother me. I would love the extra experienced depth, and the fact that we could work the match ups a little better. Plus isn't this the AGon with the arm? - Toronto is looking at lee and konerko