Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Just for the record, I did delete a double post by 05 yesterday
  2. How about Roger Clemens at 41 or Nolan Ryan at 46... could the Sox have used either of those guys?
  3. As long as it screws the Cubs, I am happy.
  4. Pavano 2004= Vazquez 2003
  5. If Gordon can shoot from the outside on a consistant basis, the Bulls will be in great shape.
  6. That's why Greg Blache got an interview..
  7. Andre Ware wins the Heisman?
  8. Ah our little troll, at it again...
  9. Ask Baj what he thinks of her...
  10. Tribe pen looks tough all of the sudden with Rhodes, Wickman, and Howry closing things out.
  11. Lucky not to offer a one year wonder 7+ million a year? I don't think so.
  12. WTF is your problem?
  13. LET'S GO KW!!!!!
  14. Am I the only one who would be surprised if KW and Riccardi are even on speaking terms?
  15. It smells like the DBacks are trying to get someone to be desparate. To me is seems like the Yankees and DBacks are playing a big game of chicken. I wonder who will blink?
  16. MSBNC is reporting that AZ might keep Johnson after all. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6694095/
  17. It means they can void his contract if they want to do so. It is up to the signing team.
  18. I have no doubt that Russ Ortiz will suffer big time, away from Atlanta. I did just realize I was mixing up Glaus and Ortiz's contracts, that's where I got the $11 million a year from. Also wins are much more a product of the teams behind those particular players. Ortiz keeps playing on division winning teams.
  19. Sometimes you have to view trades outside of the box. Yes we gave up some quality players to get Garcia. But I look at it as basically Seattle has given us $3 million in cash, because we were able to get signed so cheaply.
  20. Yeah if Russ Ortiz is in the 11-12 mil/yr range, there is no doubt that Garcia has to be at least there, if not a notch above that. The sheer fact that we have our pitchers locked up at under market long term deals is a huge bonus for this team, as it gave them the cash to grab other players. If we had kept Olivo and Reed, and tried to sign a pitcher, we would be looking at probably having both Grilli and Diaz in the rotation next year.
  21. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    Very cute. We might have to be trading in a kitten at this rate... the one we adopted a little while back thought it would be cool to climb the shower curtian. Well lets just say we are shopping for a new shower curtian today
  22. And I thought our elections were exciting... Ukraine makes us look like a B rate movie. http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/12/11...tria/index.html
  23. A guy like this won't play everyday, which would mean that the signing wouldn't bother me. I would love the extra experienced depth, and the fact that we could work the match ups a little better. Plus isn't this the AGon with the arm?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.