Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. This is from the Trib
  2. Out of curiousity, are they running a lot more planes out over the midwest? I don't know if I am just noticing it more, but it seems like there are a ton more contrails than I am used to seeing. I lived close to Ellington AFB growing up, and starting watching stuff like that then, and I don't remember it ever being quite so busy.
  3. for Will and Cerb. That is a scary story.
  4. Yeah, I have always read that he was solid, but nothing special. But his numbers are always good. It will be interesting to see what happens next year with him adding the cutter.
  5. Serious question here. When does Jim Bullard get some props. I never realized it until I researched him for the AAP, but he has put up good numbers everywhere that he has been in the minors. He has never had a season era over 4.00 since the Sox drafted him, even with being forced to do everything from closing to starting, and everything in between. Is he just flying under the radar now, or what is his story?
  6. Even if it is about Willie Harris
  7. Personally I would prefer summer all year long, but that's just me B)
  8. INDIANAPOLIS DALLAS TAMPA BAY CINCINNATI HOUSTON SAN DIEGO MINNESOTA NEW ENGLAND PHILADELPHIA PITTSBURGH ATLANTA ARIZONA SAN FRANCISCO SEATTLE DENVER GREEN BAY
  9. In the meantime DBAH0 is writing his book, How to Make Chicagoians Hate Aussie's
  10. That wind this morning was Nast-EE.
  11. I get to work all day today, and half a day Friday... What is everyone else doing?
  12. If we could get him cheap, he is worth a shot. Otherwise, no thanks.
  13. This was my all time SuperSteve favorite, especially with the commentary that went after it... "What language was Shingo speaking, Klingon?" "OK, that was clearly Japanese" LMFAO, Classic.
  14. An education for all you Soxtalk youngin's. Super Steve, Signature Pimp
  15. He is originally a military guy from Laos. He was chased out by the new government along with a bunch of people. I haven't found anything that really details exactly who the "Hmong" are, but it seems like they were a minority group that was presecuted by the new regime, as they had a huge exodus to the US. There are about 100,000 Hmong in WI and MN.
  16. A Very Special Christmas Carol
  17. NEVER!!!! Bah humbug
  18. It was evident at times during the season that he was frustrated. He seems to be either way up or way down. It looks like the biggest thing Willie needs to learn is moderation. Plus with the way he gets beat up, you can tell he lacks confidence at times...
  19. I have a real problem with this paragraph. A buyers market? Omar Vizquel got a 3 year deal, Christian Guzman got $17 million, Vinny Castilla got $6 mil+, and Damian Miller got 3 years at almost $9 million.... I would hardly call this a buyers market right now...
  20. You guys are bitin SuperSteve style. He is going to be hella-mad
  21. I gotta go with the walk off. But to me, whatever sport you like is going to be the sport you pick.
  22. LET THE LAWSUITS BEGIN!!?
  23. ESPN's bottom 10 college football teams. IU/UI make an appearence at #9 http://proxy.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?page=bottom10041122
  24. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writ...tove/index.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.