southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Pale Hose Talk
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Chief Justice hospitalized
This is the breaking story headline from ccn.com
-
Attention Beatles fans
This Saturday nite in Valpo IN, one of the best musical Beatles bands I have ever seen is scheduled to appear. The group is called the Beatle Nerds. It is only 3 guys, and there is none of the showy stuff that usually goes into the tribute bands. They don't dress up, they don't do the cute coriography, all they do it jam. Musically they are far superior to any of the Beatles tribute bands I have heard in the Chicago metro area. They are scheduled to appear this Saturday (the 30th) at Old Style Tavern in downtown Valpo, right accross the street from the courthouse. It is a very highly recommended show, and a splendid time is guarenteed for all PM me for anymore info, or just reply here.
-
Daily Southtown Article
Sounded like it from what Oz and KW have been saying...
- Human for sale.
-
Sarah the Shark Slayer Hits #1
I really can't believe that movie has bombed. Maybe the whole South Park mystic is wearing off? This looks like an awesome movie, I wonder why people aren't going to see it?
-
Gators Fire Zook
Wow, during the middle of the season like that? There must have been a mutany brewing...
-
Human for sale.
That's more like "renting" someone
-
Hendrick Motorsports plane crashes
Wow. Any word on who the passengers were?
-
Who ya Gonna Call? Quinn,Krenzel,or Hutchinson?
The Bears biggest problem is that after adding Tait and Jones they were capped out. They didn't have more than a million dollars or so to sign another QB. Who could they have gotten for that?
-
Who ya Gonna Call? Quinn,Krenzel,or Hutchinson?
For what? Having 5 of their best players hurt? The only mistake I see Angelo having made was not getting a vet QB as a back up. Other than that
-
Daily Southtown Article
For what the guy is going to get, I have no problem with that. KW will get a big $ pitcher this year. I have a feeling.
-
Who ya Gonna Call? Quinn,Krenzel,or Hutchinson?
Braylon Edwards is supposed to be a big one... I am sure their are big guys coming out of FLA, Miami, or FSU right?
-
Who ya Gonna Call? Quinn,Krenzel,or Hutchinson?
We have O linemen. They just need to get healthy. CB will get whole lot better once we get Brown and Ogunleye back. Pressure on the QB will help them a bunch. WR is a definate need.
-
Week 7 Pick a Loser
My interpretation would be that he didn't pick a loser. The team you pick has to lose. If they tie, they didn't lose.
-
Week 7 Pick a Loser
56789 is in trouble with the Browns and Eagles in OT.
-
Daily Southtown Article
I have more of a problem with a site that doesn't understand baseball's rules dealing with draft picks
-
Kurt Warner
God no. I really hope Rex is in effex for 05. Even if he is playing, he won't be 100% for a long time. He had an ugly, ugly injury. Oh and Murc... :finger
-
Who ya Gonna Call? Quinn,Krenzel,or Hutchinson?
That's what you get for being the worst match up of the week.
-
Who ya Gonna Call? Quinn,Krenzel,or Hutchinson?
Damn the Bears run D is just awful. Pittman hadn't done a damn thing all year, and he is just running all over them. :puke
-
Joey Cora
Good for Joey. I hope he gets it. He was great as a 3rd base coach this year.
-
The Red Sox
Spiff is in the same group. And personally I hated the way RW has been treated and have said as much.
-
Who ya Gonna Call? Quinn,Krenzel,or Hutchinson?
Jesus. Chiefs 35 Falcons 3... at.the.half. Priest with 4 TD's (SS's fantasy RB)
-
Who ya Gonna Call? Quinn,Krenzel,or Hutchinson?
Fumble on the kickoff, Bucs ball
-
Who ya Gonna Call? Quinn,Krenzel,or Hutchinson?
Krentzel will start the 2nd half
-
Who ya Gonna Call? Quinn,Krenzel,or Hutchinson?
Is the Colts game blacked out? I've got some s***ty satillite commericial now.