Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Maggs new contract in 2005
And the least the Sox can offer Maggs is $11.2 million in salary. I seriously doubt that will happen.
-
U.S Basketball Team
No, I am at work... It would be awesome if you could keep me updated Did you see I had considered your application finally? You were my foreign minister in charge of repressing foreigners. Good times.
-
Experiencing Deja Vu?- back up again
I read C Rectors asinine article in some blog about this board... it was pretty sad. Reminds me of when I was on this anime message board and some Brit got mad at us and he also hung out at some cockys*** British forum, and he told them all to laugh at the lame American message board... kinda like wtf? What is even funnier is that he isn't writing for that baseball blog anymore. Now he is down to lying about baseball message boards on a gamers site. Its almost sad really... but only until its funny again
-
first steps
Lowe might be an interesting fit for the southside. The ideal pitcher for Chicago is a guy who throws a ton of groundballs. It is the fly ball pitchers who suffer here.
-
Potential new witness at Kobe trial
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/maga...ex.html?cnn=yes
-
USA Basketball
I have gone to work everyday for the past over 5 years amongst the two biggest terror targets in the midwest in the Sears Tower and the Exchanges (CBOT, MERC, CBOE). I refuse to let something like that stop my life. And I think the symbolism of the people who could be representing our country not going to Athens is just sad.
-
USA Basketball
If they can't beat Italy, they aren't going to win a medal. But when all of your top stars wimp out, what do you expect?
-
White Sox Free Association Game
Clancy Wiggum
-
Pictures were "just for fun"
Hell no. Like I said at the beginning, find who ordered it, and impeach/procecute them. Period.
-
Pictures were "just for fun"
Well I guess that answer could mean we would have two war criminals running for Pres, couldn't it...
-
Pictures were "just for fun"
Honestly I can't believe they are all sticking to the story line that it was isolated. I want to know who ordered/allowed it.
-
Tigger on Trial
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/08/03/tigger.trial.ap/index.html
-
Crude races past $44 a barrel
Do they let Freshies have cars?
-
Contreras or Bust
- Pictures were "just for fun"
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/08/03/england.hearing/index.html- Crude races past $44 a barrel
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5590380/ Get ready for $2.50 gas prices, like I said a few months ago...- Contreras or Bust
First one that mentions my name gets banned- White Sox Free Association Game
Ncorgble- 1st Hurricane of 2004?
Has anyone else actually ever ridden out a hurricane? I got to ride out Alicia from about 60 miles inland, and actually got to experience the eye of a cane that time. I also got to experience Allen from about 30 miles inland, but it was much, much less intense-even from closer to the Gluf. Hurricane Alicia- Chappelle's New Deal
- Religious Experience?
Sure, Steff communicates what is to happen, and Jim does it respectfully and honestly- Religious Experience?
Ang and I did a much more informal premarital counsiling, and it did bring up some good things we had never really thought about before. Plus we know the pastors family really well (we still volunteer with their youth group) so we had dinners and lots of fun over there as well.- Marcus Vick = He gone
Why would you throw potential millions away for something so trivial?- Wright To Try Out For National Team
Yeah, the Big Ten has choked on it every year. I am not counting on anything. BTW what are the match ups for this year?- Wright To Try Out For National Team
No you are right, he is a Kansas fan. But in his eyes, everyone else sucks and is inferior forever to the Jayhawks. - Pictures were "just for fun"