Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
7/26 vs. Minnesota Twins
Hey I thought Carlos wasn't playing tonight? What happened???
-
7/26 vs. Minnesota Twins
Nice jump by Willie. Good idea to make him go on first movement. Get this kid some confidence on the bases, and low and behold he ends up on third.
-
Neal Cotts and Mike Jackson
Cotts is a beaten man right now. You can see it in his eyes. Whatever switch that got flipped in his spot start, needs to be fixed, and it isn't happening here. He needs to get fixed, not only for this year, but for the future.
-
Hairston or Brian Roberts
I love watching Brian Roberts steal bases. His technique is practically flawless. If Willie had his technique he would have as many SBs as Carl Crawford.
-
tonight's game a sell-out
The have the 2nd worst ownership group in baseball.
-
Who's going tonight..?
Its a nice place if you have never been there. Just make sure to throw rocks at the opera singing hotdog vendor ( I hate him sooooo much)
-
Does Molitar open it up for Frank?
My opinion is, if they are going to have the position in a baseball game, there should be Hall of Famers from it. If baseball is going to have a DH, there should be HOFers who are DHs. Same goes with closers.
-
Get serious Jason
I guess that means your blog has to take after Kerry? The least you could do is take after Clinton and make it interesting
-
Free iPod
The dot TK at the end of the address should throw up red flags. That means the internet site isn't located in the US and probably isn't subject to US law. Keep that in mind...
-
Soxtalk across the US and the World
I stage my coup d'etat and take over
-
Soxtalk across the US and the World
Well that makes 22 states and 5 countries so far... not bad at all
-
Expos' New Name
The "Senators" have already failed twice. They probably don't want the baggage.
-
Soxtalk across the US and the World
I just noticed a Tennessee...
-
Get serious Jason
Well I'll tell you what if Jason ever wants to get slam on Alex, he ought to just post a link to Alex's blog
- 7/25 games
-
7/25 games
Is Dizard the guy we drafted who they said his knees were pretty much shot, and that is why he slipped in the draft? If not who am I thinking of???
-
Semi-truck dangles over bridge in Keys
That still doesn't answser if the load was insured
-
Neal Cotts and Mike Jackson
I think with Neal he needs regular work, guys he can get out, and anybody but Mike Jackson coming in after him. I think a trip to Charlotte until Sept 1st would do wonders for him.
-
Semi-truck dangles over bridge in Keys
Full story
-
Semi-truck dangles over bridge in Keys
- Neal Cotts and Mike Jackson
I think his confidence is shot. We might not see the real Neal again this year. I really think he needs some AAA time to get his confidence back.- Corey Lidle?
Good post Badger!!!- Soxtalk across the US and the World
I am pretty sure you are right, but I can't find someone who has AZ listed in their profile. All of the states I have listed, are places I know for sure have posters.- My Letter
To borrow a line... f*** you- 7/26 vs. Minnesota Twins
This is for all of the people who wished injuries on the Cubs and Twins and then rejoiced when it happened, I swear. The gods are evening the score... - Neal Cotts and Mike Jackson