Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
YOUR WHITE SOX WISH LIST for KW after Garcia Trade
Anyone know the status of Danny Kolb from Milwaukee? He keeps putting up decent #s IIRC. Is he a possiblity?
-
Is it just me or does DJ sound dumber and dumber
Pick ME!!!! I am way better than DJ. Then again, who isn't?
-
How much bitching have you heard from Cub fans
I did a little edit to put the pics side by side. Does that look any better or worse?
-
WHY DOES TODAY HAVE TO BE AN OFFDAY???
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH. Damn with all of this momentum, I am ready to play NOW!
-
Sig Request
I just sent a PM to goldmember. Let me see what he saids. Thanks a bunch though.
-
Sig Request
I am going to steal Jason's thread to make a request of our crack team of signature makers. I want an underlay of USCF with overlays of each of the 5 starters, with the tag line "Armed and Dangerous". Plus a police light of some kind in one of the corners. Thanks in advance.
-
CNN Screen You Will Never See...
Its funny because its true.
-
Interesting read
I don't necesarily agree with what the kid was saying, but it is interesting to see how he gets treated. http://hq.protestwarrior.com/?page=/featured/PHS/PHS.php
-
A New Terror Threat
Actually the entire actions of 9-11 were against the Quaran, but many people forget that. The death of innocents is strictly prohibited, but that hasn't prevented a few people from hijacking religion for their own gain.
-
Alomar this years Pudge?
Not prohibative? The Tigers waaaaay overpaid for a guy who is chronically injured. There is no way that the Sox should trade for that contract. Yeah when IRod is healthy, he is the best in the game, but how often is he healthy?
-
Will Olivo play for Seattle tonight?
They have 72 hours to report to their new teams right? Or is it 48?
-
Sandy has to start swinging if he wants to....
Of course he should try to improve. That kinda goes without saying. Hell, every guy on this team should try to improve. All I want out of Sandy is for him to manage this pitching staff effectively. Even if he is a blackhole as a hitter, we still have an incredible line up, and that shouldn't be his worry right now.
-
I MEAN G - O - P - EOPLE -
Barbara being liberal is about all of the reason I need to NOT vote for any Democrat. :puke
-
Question for those upset with the deal
Very interesting thought. Me personally, I would have rather traded Konerko, just for the simple fact that we would still have that extra $8 million to spend. We could have been aquiring an Eddie Guardado from the M's to finish out our pen, instead of just now getting our 5th starting pitcher, and still needing another quality pen arm.
-
How much bitching have you heard from Cub fans
None. Then again I don't waste my time with the score.
-
Economy not growing as fast as thought
Maybe because of the liberal flag bearers?
-
New Member
- Vladdy
Who needs to run, when you hit the ball the way he does?- Got the hall!
Well Soxtalk has over 1500 members, but seeing as some are out of the state and country, I don't think getting 200 will be a problem. Espesially since you are having an open bar- Jackass Jay
Listening to Kotex-Boy or Britney Spears, which would you rather do... And death is not an option.- New Member
Now maybe if you were shoveling MY snow, you wouldn't be on my ban list- The Rebirth of Southsider...
And you call yourself Mreye :headshake- A New Terror Threat
I heard the state of Texas just declared war on Al Qaeda.- Presidential Poll: 6/20/2004
Hmmm the liar or the treasonist war criminal... let me get back to you on this one.- New Member
- Vladdy