Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
A's big 3 contract information
Well unless we threw in Maggs to do it. I would wonder if a Reed or Anderson, and Honel for Hudson type deal could be done.
-
Who is our ace?
Kenny has a plan. He might not be the most likeable guy in the world, but he has a pulse on this team, and it working on something. Hopefully this team stays in it, and he gets a chance to pull the trigger.
-
Cinco de Mayo Game Thread
Nice try by Matos to try to sell that catch. Smart. Good job by the ump to be hustling out into position and see it.
-
Cinco de Mayo Game Thread
Here here !!!
-
America's Culture War
You want to know why we end up with idiot teachers, I will tell you why. When a college student has problems, they advise them to go into elementary ed. They keep them away from the "tough" majors and instead let them teach our young.
-
A's big 3 contract information
I would guess that Hudson would be the odd man out. He is the smallest physically, and he is also the only right hander. It is much easier to find a good RHP vs a LHP. He also looks like he has the biggest contract. And actually I think with Oakland losing so many hitters, the Sox would be a good fit for a trade with the A's. (sorry if I repeated something from the game thread, but I haven't read that.)
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
Being all serious now, post counts are vastly overrated. Quantity has nothing to do with quality. Post counts are essentially meaningless. To me this whole thing about who has the highest post count is a joke as far I am concerned. I hope no one is taking any of this seriously, because it definately isn't meant to be that way. And now back to the countdown...
-
Worst inning of the year?
I would also say that the 4 run inning yesterday was worse all around.
-
Cinco de Mayo Game Thread
Wow our hitters look off tonight.
-
mmmm Chocolate Bar
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/05/05...reut/index.html
-
Feliz Cinco De Mayo!!!
Our of curiousity in honor of Cinco De Mayo parties everywhere, what are your favorite Mexican drinks? I love Dos Equis.
-
America's Culture War
Where did you cut and paste this stuff from?
-
Computer Glitch Gives Out Free Gasoline
More Michigan students taking things that they aren't supposed to
-
Wanna get more, buy a BMW
D'oh. Man am I off today. Must be all of this pressure to catch Jason.
-
Wanna get more, buy a BMW
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4891758/
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
Got it. Cool, thanks Fan!
-
Advertising at ball parks
It saddens me, but doesn't surprise me at all. I am waiting for the first team to sell its nickname to advertisers.
-
What happened to my post from last night?
Give me MORE!!! I wasn't paying attention today.... Besides Bonds COULD have been a White Sox if it wasn't for Frank... OK lame reach... I'll move it
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
BTW How do you do a screen capture?
-
KEEP OFF MADONNAS LAWN!
http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/05/0...kers/index.html
-
Hello $2 gas
In Indiana the cheap gas just hit $1.90 yesterday. Another fine point of the Hoosier state
-
Hello $2 gas
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3685145.stm
-
Ancient Mayan city rediscovered
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4901704/
-
The Juan Uribe naysayers:
FYI the Foulke contract. This year he cost them $4.5 million-$3mil in salary plus $1.5 in a signing bonus. But it is the next few years that get very expensive.
-
You think our attendance is bad...
Montreal drew a grand total of 4001 last night. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=240504120